College Goal Washington will be offered from 5 to 7 p.m. five times in October at Washington State University Vancouver
VANCOUVER — Prospective college students and their parents can get expert help filing for financial aid for college in fall 2020 at College Goal Washington, a free event that helps students and families complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
College Goal Washington will be offered from 5 to 7 p.m. five times in October at Washington State University Vancouver. Parking is free in Orange 1 lot.
- Oct. 3 – Undergraduate Building, Room 207
- Oct. 8 – Undergraduate Building, Room 207
- Oct. 16 – Undergraduate Building, Room 100
- Oct. 21 – Undergraduate Building, Room 100
- Oct. 30 – Undergraduate Building, Room 207
Most students need financial aid to pay for college, whether they choose a four-year university, community college, vocational or technical school. The FAFSA is the most important application for financial assistance for higher education, and should be completed in October for the best opportunity to receive the most financial aid.
Students and families who are not eligible for the FAFSA can get help filing the WASFA (Washington Application for State Financial Aid) The same October timeframe applies. Translation assistance will be available for Spanish speakers.
Guests please bring:
- Your social security card/number or Alien registration
- Your parent, if you are under 24 years of age
- Your parent’s social security number, if they have one
- Any additional financial information (child support statements, TANF or welfare information; real estate, stock or bonds investments; family business or farm information)
Prospective students can also get help completing college applications—for any college.
If you have a disability that requires special materials, services or assistance, contact the Access Center at (360) 546-9238 or firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to discuss your specific needs.
Information provided by WSU Vancouver communications.