Summer breakfast and lunch sites open in Evergreen Public Schools

Meals are available at no charge to children 18 years of age and younger

VANCOUVER — Evergreen Public Schools announces the sponsorship of the Summer Food Service Program for children. Meals are available at no charge to children 18 years of age and younger.

Meals will be served at the following location(s):

Site Name and AddressInclusive Dates(e.g., 7/5 – 8/30)Meals/Times(e.g., Breakfast/8-8:30)Contact and Phone Number
Sifton Elementary7301 NE 137th AveVancouver WA 9868206/17-07/12   M-THBreakfast: 8:30-9 a.m.Lunch: Noon-12:30  (360) 604-4021
Marrion Elementary10119 NE 14th StVancouver WA 9866407/08–07/26   M-F08/05–08/16  M-FBreakfast: 8:30-9 a.m.Lunch: 11   (360) 604-4021
Sunset Elementary9001 NE 95th StVancouver WA 9866207/15–07/23 M-FBreakfast: 9-9:30 a.m.Lunch: 11:30  (360) 604-4021

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD? 3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250?9410; fax: (202) 690?7442; or email:

Information provided by Evergreen School District.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *