Reporter Paul Valencia and sports administrators Tony Liberatore and Cale Piland talk about high school sports
Here is Episode 10 of the Clark County Today Sports Podcast.
Congratulations to the Columbia River boys soccer team for completing the perfect season with a state championship.
The sports enthusiasts also talk about tournament formats again. One of the hosts shares a cool experience, watching his daughter compete in the state golf tournament. And we bring a preview for what this podcast will do in the summer and bigger plans for the fall.
For now, the Clark County Today podcasts records once every two weeks. We hope you enjoy the show. And if you have a subject idea for a later podcast, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Evergreen running back all about sportsmanship and the family feelEvergreen running back James Bethune has had two 100-yard rushing performances this season, and he excels in the classroom.
- Mountain View’s Joseph Burcham all about football IQ, passion, and hustle As Mountain View prepares to take on rival Evergreen this week, the Thunder know that lineman Joseph Burcham will always be there for them.
- Professional soccer player Yaneisy Rodriguez returns home to donate equipmentColumbia River High School graduate and soccer star Yaneisy Rodriguez, who is now playing professionally in Mexico, returned to Vancouver to donate equipment to the Hudson’s Bay high school soccer program.
- No longer a coach, Rory Rosenbach makes triumphant return to McKenzie StadiumFormer Union football coach Rory Rosenbach is now the athletic director at Glacier Peak, and on Friday the Grizzlies from Snohomish visited Vancouver to take on Evergreen at McKenzie Stadium.
- High School football: Woodland looks ahead after stunning victory last weekThe Woodland Beavers know they won’t be surprising anyone the rest of this season, not after surprising defending league champion Washougal last week, and now the Beavers are looking to continue to improve week to week.