Curtis Salgado was set to headline the concert with special guest Bobby Torres; the performance cannot be rescheduled at this time
VANCOUVER – Vancouver Parks, Recreation & Cultural Services has canceled the Friday (July 29) performance of the Waterfront Park Concert Series due to extreme heat.
Curtis Salgado was set to headline the concert with special guest Bobby Torres; the performance cannot be rescheduled at this time. The Waterfront Park Concert Series is presented by Riverview Community Bank with support from Waterfront Taphouse.
The Friday Night Movie at Columbia Tech Center Park (S.E. Sequoia Circle at S.E. Tech Center Drive) will continue as planned with a screening of Disney’s “Jungle Cruise” starting at dusk, approximately 9:15 p.m. The pre-show musical entertainment that was scheduled to begin at 7 p.m. has been canceled.
Free Friday Night Movies in the Parks is presented by HAPO Credit Union and Country Financial with support from Columbia Artists Network.
Information about all city of Vancouver special events is available at www.cityofvancouver.us/Events.
Information provided by city of Vancouver.
- Police: Bodies found in rural Washougal believed to be missing mother and daughterThe family of 27-year-old Meshay Melendez and her 7-year-old daughter Layla Stewart have been told that two bodies found in a rural area near Washougal are believed to be the missing mother and daughter.
- Federal Reserve rate hike is 9th since March 2022The Federal Reserve announced a key interest rate hike Wednesday, the ninth time it has done so since early 2022 in its effort to combat rising inflation.
- Opinion: State lawmakers have an opportunity to help patients, nurses, hospitals with SB 5499Elizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center states that multistate license holders not only increase access to care across state lines when necessary, they also maintain and augment patient safety.
- No House committee hearing scheduled for police pursuit reform legislationGov. Jay Inslee has indicated he’s open to a police pursuit reform bill coming across his desk.
- Opinion: As governor highlights threat from climate change, state agencies ignore his EV purchase requirementTodd Myers of the Washington Policy Center believes it is more evidence that relying on politicians to achieve environmental goals is unwise.
- Vancouver Police seeking public help locating a missing endangered manThe Vancouver Police Department is requesting assistance in locating a missing endangered male, missing from his home in Vancouver.
- U.S. doctors group: Withdraw COVID shots from market now!‘Regulatory agencies are corrupted by conflicts of interest, lack of transparency, lack of accountability’