Community event returns to in-person activities for the first time in two years
For the first time in two years, area residents had the opportunity to participate in a full schedule of events as part of the annual Planters Days celebration this weekend. The 100th anniversary of Planters Days took place Thursday-through-Sunday
The theme for this year’s event was, “Celebrating 100 years of community.’’
Clark County Today reporter Paul Valencia and photographer Mike Schultz attended Thursday’s events and provided this report and video. Schultz also offered a number of photographs from a number of other activities throughout the weekend.
- Petition requests the revocation or suspension of the FDA’s clearance of COVID-19 vaccines for children ages six months to four yearsIf the FDA fails to reverse its authorization, the Daily Clout and Health Freedom Defense Fund will take legal action to ensure that FDA abides by the law.
- Opinion: The rent is coming due and government mandates have made things more expensiveMark Harmsworth of the Washington Policy Center discusses the issues with tenants and property owners created by the government mandates imposed during COVID
- Business profile: RV Inn Style Resorts making a name in the NorthwestMike and Denise Werner, high school sweethearts from Vancouver who have been building businesses for close to 40 years, are all about professionalism and fun at RV Inn Style Resorts, the new brand and title sponsor for the Clark County Amphitheater
- RV Inn Style Resorts opens convention center for communityWith the grand opening last month, the RV Inn Style Resorts Convention Center has already hosted a political debate, a concert, and an auction
- Confirmed: White House reporters are Democrats by a 12-1 margin!‘No matter how you cut it, the briefing room does not look, sound, or register to vote like America.’
- Opinion: Oregon and Washington DOTs plan too low a bridge – againJoe Cortright discusses the issues between an I-5 Bridge replacement with a 116-foot clearance and one with a moveable span
- WSDOT: A new roundabout is being added on SR 500 in Clark County this summer to improve safety, help with traffic flowA new compact roundabout is coming to the intersection at Fourth Plain Boulevard, also called State Route 500, and Northeast 182nd Avenue in Vancouver to create a safer intersection and keep travelers moving.