Tickets go on sale Friday for one of the top tribute shows in the country, on tour, coming to ilani in Ridgefield in August
The Legends of Motown Old School Tribute Show, one of the top tribute shows in the nation, is coming to the Cowlitz Ballroom at ilani this summer.
Performances honoring James Brown, Marvin Gaye, Diana Ross, Stevie Wonder, The Temptations, and more will be on stage Aug. 4.
Tickets are $39 and $29 and go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday, June 10.
This tribute show has been headlining all of the country for the past 10 years. Vocals. Music. Choreography. It is all on one stage.
“Rhythm and blues is one of the true roots of our musical history, and the cast of the Legends of Motown show feel it’s an honor to carry on a tribute to iconic musical artists,” according to a press release from ilani.
For more information about the show and ticket, go to ilani’s website: ilaniresort.com
- POLL: Is it time to end President Joe Biden’s U.S. military vaccine mandate?Is it time to end President Joe Biden’s U.S. military vaccine mandate?
- Republican governors ask for end to U.S. military COVID-19 vaccine mandateTennessee Gov. Bill Lee and 20 other Republican governors sent a letter to congressional leaders opposing a COVID-19 vaccine mandate on members of the U.S. Armed Forces.
- Clark County Fire District 3 celebrates 75 years providing fire and life safety servicesClark County Fire District 3 turns 75 this year and plans to celebrate this momentous milestone with community members at its Open Houses in 2023.
- Letter: Hayden Island resident expresses concerns about proposed Interstate Bridge replacementSam Churchill shares a long list of issues with the project.
- GOP releases ‘Power Washington’ energy plan for 2023 legislative sessionWashington state Republican senators unveiled their “Power Washington” energy package for the 2023 legislative session during a Tuesday morning press conference from the Legislative Building in Olympia.
- Washington Policy Center names respected transportation analyst Charles Prestrud to lead Coles Center for TransportationWashington Policy Center (WPC) has named Charles Prestrud as director of WPC’s Coles Center for Transportation.
- CDC knew COVID vax causes heart problems but kept mumCDC data turned over by court order shows health-care workers and others who were first to get the mRNA COVID vaccines suffered an extraordinarily high rate of complications.