Photographer Mike Schultz provides a glimpse of area homes aglow with Christmas illumination and decorations
Just in case the weather keeps you from getting out to view Christmas lights over the next few days, Clark County Today is offering a glimpse of the many homes and other attractions that are currently aglow with the sights and colors of the holiday season.
The staff at Clark County Today wish you all a very Merry and blessed Christmas.
Photos have been provided by Mike Schultz of Schultz Photography (www.schultzphotography.com).
Christmas on Franklin Street
Ridgefield Candy Cane Lane
Ridgefield Community Tree
Columbia Street and NW 41st. Street in Vancouver
Ilani Casino Resort Christmas Tree
- Letter: ‘The (Vancouver School) district ignored or broke numerous rules to enforce the governor’s emergency mask rule’Brush Prairie resident Bill Eling outlines examples of Vancouver Public Schools’ ‘missteps’ in a lawsuit against a parent of a Skyview High School student.
- Informed Choice Washington assists lawmakers with writing of companion billsInformed Choice Washington assists lawmakers with writing of companion bills. The intent of the bills is to make sure public health officials are not overextending their promotional messaging.
- New Heritage football coach in it for the long haulKevin Peterson, named the head coach, promises to bring stability to Heritage High School’s football program, hoping to remain with the program until the day he retires from teaching.
- Capital gains tax has its day in Washington’s highest courtLast March, Douglas County Superior Court Judge Brian Huber ruled the tax was “properly characterized as an income tax … rather than as an excise tax as argued by the State” and struck it down.
- Biden’s National Security Council met with CDC over COVID ‘disinfo’President Joe Biden’s National Security Council meetings with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention about COVID-19 disinformation in 2021, according to documents obtained in an America First Legal lawsuit.
- Columbia Play Project board chair seeking to fill the void with a children’s museum in Clark CountyThe Columbia Play Project was officially started in October of 2020 after a nine-month delay due to the pandemic. The long-term goal (and third phase) of the organization is to build a permanent, brick and mortar children’s museum in Clark County. Photo courtesy Leah Anaya
- POLL: Do you support legislation that would lengthen the school year one week to address student learning loss during the COVID-19 pandemic?Do you support legislation that would lengthen the school year one week to address student learning loss during the COVID-19 pandemic?