Tickets now available for ‘South PAWcific’ Auction
Furry Friends is hosting its 14th annual in-person dinner and auction fundraiser on Sat., Sept. 17 from 5-9 p.m.at the The Heathman Lodge, located at 7801 NE Greenwood Drive in Vancouver. Furry Friends will be celebrating its 23rd year of operation.
Tickets are now available for the event at https://auctria.events/SouthPawcific. Furry Friends Marketing Director Diane Stevens says, “We are quite excited about having an in-person event. The last two years we were not able to meet in person. There has been quite a ‘buzz’ about this auction and we expect that the tickets will go quickly.”
The tickets are $70 each and include dinner, a live and silent auction, costume contest and more.
The auction has a tropical South Pawcific theme to it. All proceeds from the event will go towards the ever-increasing medical costs and operating budget for the kitties. Furry Friends is a volunteer run organization, the cats get all the finances.
Donations to the auction from businesses and generous individuals include vacation and entertainment experiences, winery tours and tastings, gift certificates to local eateries, gift baskets, pet and personal items, handmade gifts and much more. Organizers are looking for more donated items and experiences to auction off.
Dr. Virginia Huang and Iron Gate Storage are Premiere Sponsors for the event. Other sponsors include Front Door Realty, Feline Behavior Solutions and Crystal Investment Property (Gold Sponsors), Jason Smith, CPA and Bee Sam Beauty (Silver Sponsors). If you would like to be a sponsor for next year’s auction, visit https://furryfriendswa.org/sponsors/ for more information.
Visit the auction site to see some of the items that we will be auctioning off https://auctria.events/SouthPawcific
For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (360) 993-1097.
About Furry Friends
Founded in 1999, Furry Friends is a nonprofit, no-kill 501(c)(3) cat rescue serving Clark County. It is a volunteer run organization, their mission is to save abused, abandoned and relinquished cats by providing them with medical care and socialization, spay/neutering and shelter until they are placed in appropriate adoptive homes.
For more information on Furry Friends, visit www.furryfriendswa.org, or email email@example.com or call (360) 993-1097 (message phone).
Visit the Facebook page for daily Furry Friends news https://www.facebook.com/furryfriendswa/
- Commentary: Real-deal Evergreen makes its pointPaul Valencia shares his views after watching Evergreen’s statement victory against defending league champion Mountain View on Friday night
- Ridgefield’s Cameron Jones to take on challenge of attending Virginia Military InstituteCameron Jones, a soccer standout from Ridgefield with a passion for serving the country, expects to attend Virginia Military Institute, a tradition-rich military college
- Opinion: Washington minimum wage for 2023 to be $15.74 per hourMark Harmsworth of the Washington Policy Center points out that the results of a high artificial minimum wage are exactly the opposite of the proponents desired result.
- Analysis: Pandemic allowed Fauci’s wealth to surge by $5 millionNational Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Director Anthony Fauci and his wife saw a net worth increase of $5 million during the COVID-19 pandemic, according to an analysis by a government watchdog group.
- County seeks applicants for Community Action Advisory BoardThe county manager is seeking applicants to fill several positions on the volunteer Community Action Advisory Board.
- Up to $4.5 million in city of Vancouver Community Development, Housing grants availableThis funding supports projects and programs benefiting people who are homeless and those with low to moderate income
- Enjoy autumn’s bounty in the outdoorsBefore daylight wanes any further, it’s time to head outdoors for wild edible foraging and wildlife viewing; hunting or fishing; and possibly digging for razor clams on coastal beaches.