Democrats in the Washington State Senate have proposed Senate Bill 5770, which would increase the limit on annual property tax increases without voter approval from 1% to...Read more
- Opinion: Seven years of blessingsEditor Ken Vance reflects on the seven years since Clark County Today was launched as a community news website.
- Opinion: Washington State Supreme Court narrowly upholds Inslee’s eviction moratoriumIn a 5-4 decision, the Washington State Supreme Court upheld Governor Inslee’s eviction moratorium during the pandemic.
- Letter: Again, Councilor Belkot stands aloneClark County resident Rob Anderson shares his reaction to the Clark County Council’s approval of a $4.7 million remodel of the election department facilities.
- Opinion: Interstate Bridge Replacement Program incompetence and deceptionRetired Engineer Bob Ortblad believes a new study of an immersed tunnel by a consultant independent of the IBR must be done.
- Opinion: Portland’s Clean Energy Fund might be the worst climate program in the countryTodd Myers of the Washington Policy Center addresses the question of whether government climate expenditures are designed to reduce greenhouse gas emissions or are they excuses to send taxpayer money to politically connected communities.