A high school football coach fired by his district for his brief, solitary prayers following his team's football games has won his free speech fight at the U.S. Supreme C...Read more
- Joe Kent prepares to request a recount in Third Congressional District raceThird Congressional District Republican candidate Joe Kent is preparing to request a recount in his race for a seat in the U.S. House of Representatives.
- State of Washington grants $32.5 million stimulus to boost small businessesThe Washington State Department of Commerce has announced 22 grants totaling $32.5 million to small business development from the state’s Small Business Innovation Fund, which was funded by the federal American Rescue Plan.
- Another cardiologist calls for halt to COVID shotsAn Australian cardiologist has called for halting the use of the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 mRNA vaccines after seeing a rise in heart conditions he believes are caused by the shots.
- Card reader skimmers discovered at two 7-11 storesThe Clark County Sheriff’s Office responded to reports of card reader skimmers at two convenience stores.
- Rulemaking is final, but authority to require a vaccine still unclearElizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center explains why it is time for peace in the land when it comes to vaccines.
- University official: Students think they have ‘right’ not to be offendedAn outgoing executive at Oxford University says students now are claiming “a right not to be offended,” and that’s “unfortunate.”
- Target Zero Region 6 Task Force encourages everyone to celebrate responsiblyAs Washington prepares to celebrate and enter the holiday season, WTSC, together with Target Zero Region 6 Task Force, is calling on drivers to be sober