A high school football coach fired by his district for his brief, solitary prayers following his team's football games has won his free speech fight at the U.S. Supreme C...Read more
- UPDATE: Joe Kent passes Jaime Herrera Beutler in 3rd Congressional District raceAfter Monday’s latest report, Kent leads the congresswoman by 813 votes in the race for the second spot in the Nov. 8 general election.
- Clark County Fair: Here’s the Aug. 9 scheduleClark County Today will list highlights of the next day’s schedule of the Clark County Fair throughout the fair’s 10-day run.
- Opinion: Washington state auditor identifies 62 federal audit findings against Washington agenciesJason Mercier of the Washington Policy Center points out that many of the violations were with accounting and use of federal COVID relief funds.
- Opinion: A win for healthy forestsIn her weekly column, Nancy Churchill discusses the recent Washington Supreme Court ruling that she feels is a win for the DNR, schools and the environment.
- WDFW launches 10-year strategy for managing recreation on WDFW-managed landsThe WDFW today announced the publication of its 10-year strategy for managing outdoor recreation on over 1 million acres of WDFW-managed lands.
- Opinion: Build Back Better ‘Light; passes the U.S. Senate – What it actually means for AmericansDr. Roger Stark of the Washington Policy Center states ‘the Democrats had no mandate from the American public to pass this disaster.’
- Vancouver Police investigate shootingA 34-year-old male was found with multiple gunshot wounds after a reported shooting Sunday evening.