Senators John Braun and Lynda Wilson issue a statement after the governor's announcement that his COVID state of emergency will end Oct. 31.Read more
Jason Mercier of the Washington Policy Center discusses Gov. Jay Inslee’s decision to finally end governing under an emergency order on Oct. 31.Read more
- POLL: Should hospitals be allowed to establish a code of conduct that allows them to ban patients for politically incorrect offenses such as speaking “unwelcome words?”Should hospitals be allowed to establish a code of conduct that allows them to ban patients for politically incorrect offenses such as speaking “unwelcome words?”
- Opinion: The cost is too high!Nancy Churchill believes taxpayer money should not be wasted on one stretch of river, only to leave Washington’s electricity less reliable.
- Rulemaking is final, but authority to require a vaccine still unclearElizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center explains why it is time for peace in the land when it comes to vaccines.
- Letter: Council approves new utility tax while having record cash in bankCamas resident John Ley shares his thoughts on new taxes proposed by city of Camas officials.
- People are still getting out of a coming payroll tax for long-term-care programThe WA Cares Fund exemption window for people who had private long-term-care insurance closes next month.