Pfizer has submitted a request to the FDA – which tried to hide Pfizer's clinical trial data for 75 years – to grant emergency use authorization to administer its COVID-1...Read more
- Despite mountain of damning evidence, FDA pushes annual COVID boostersThe FDA is now recommending Americans take annual COVID booster vaccines much like the flu shots that are made available every year, but selling that plan to a skeptical public will be increasingly difficult as doubts about the booster shots grow.
- Top heart doc: COVID vaccines to blame for sudden deaths of young athletesPeter McCullough, M.D.: ‘The COVID-19 vaccines should have been pulled from the market … for excessive mortality.’
- CDC regularly called the shots on Facebook’s COVID censorship decisionsWND News Center, The Daily News Caller Foundation, Facebook, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine, social media, COVID censorship, Vancouver, Clark County
- Key scientist sounds alarm: Withdraw COVID shots ‘immediately’A key scientist in the United Kingdom, Dr. Richard Ennos, has written a column at Summit.News calling for the COVID-19 shots to be withdrawn “immediately.”
- Not just misinformation: In emails to White House, Facebook admits suppressing ‘often-true’ contentFacebook told an official at the Biden White House that the Big Tech company not only suppressed misinformation but took action against the “virality” of “often-true content” regarding the COVID-19 vaccines.
- Biden’s federal contractor vaccine mandate loses in court againThe 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals agreed with a lower court ruling that imposed a preliminary injunction on the proposed mandate that would have also required millions of Americans to wear face masks at work.
- Lawsuits over military vaccine mandate to continue despite DOD rescinding itLiberty Counsel founder and chairman isn’t confident that the DOD wouldn’t continue to retaliate against service members who’d filed religious accommodation requests.
- Conservative gov promises new protection against vax discrimination, mask mandatesRepublican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis pledged to bring forward legislation further protecting individuals from discrimination based on whether they’ve been vaccinated for COVID-19 in a Thursday press conference.