Pfizer has submitted a request to the FDA – which tried to hide Pfizer's clinical trial data for 75 years – to grant emergency use authorization to administer its COVID-1...Read more
- Opinion: State lawmakers should pass bill correcting wrong against state workers in COVID-19 timesElizabeth Hovde states that passage of the bill would scrub the lack of a COVID-19 vaccination from a former employee’s personnel files.
- Research reveals shortage of critical medicines on the riseThe medical profession around the globe has been focused over the last few flu seasons on COVID and its after-effects, but that focus has come with a cost.
- Prestigious science journals provide kill shot to bogus COVID narrativeA report from Just the News now has revealed a study that confirms COVID masks were largely ineffective.
- White House pressured YouTube to ‘crack down on vaccine misinformation’President Joe Biden’s administration exerted pressure on Google-owned YouTube to suppress COVID-19 vaccine information, documents obtained by the House Judiciary Committee show.
- Unapologetic U.S. military now reaching out to soldiers it bootedThe Pentagon now is reaching out to the hundreds and hundreds of soldiers it threw out of the ranks of the U.S. Army because they refused to accept the experimental, and now documented as dangerous, COVID shots.
- ‘Never seen this before’: Explosion of miscarriages after COVID shotsStudy alleges link between mRNA COVID-19 vaccines and 17 million sudden deaths, raising concerns about vaccine safety; testimonies at Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s hearing highlight increased miscarriage rates post-vaccination.
- Probe: Feds keep hidden records on vaccine injuries, barely follow upA report in Just the News explained the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System which is run by the Centers for Disease Control and the FDA, contains a “back end” to which only regulators have access.
- Mask mandates are making a return in blue stateFive counties in California implemented mask mandates for some areas on Wednesday as a precautionary measure ahead of flu season, ABC7 News reported.