Inslee bill signing lets shelters harbor minors for abortions or gender reassignment
Washington state law allows youth shelters to withhold information about runaway minors seeking abortion or irreversible gender-affirming surgeries from their parents, dr...Read more
- POLL: Should Washington voters have the opportunity to Reject ESSB 5599?Should Washington voters have the opportunity to Reject ESSB 5599?
- Opinion: Voters deserve the opportunity to ‘Reject 5599’Clark County Today Editor Ken Vance believes Washington lawmakers need to get out of the parenting business.
- Opinion: ‘Put tolling in front of voters’Long-time Clark County citizen and journalist Marvin Case shares his thoughts on tolling and light rail.
- Opinion: Cost of Washington’s CO2 tax jumps to 45 cents per gallonTodd Myers of the Washington Policy Center says more government spending probably only carves up the pie of how CO2 emissions are reduced, but it won’t change the size of the pie.
- Opinion: Replacing the I-5 Bridge is not a solution for anythingOregon legislature urged to reject $1 billion allocation for I-5 Interstate Bridge replacement and instead start planning for new bridges to tackle traffic congestion and provide redundancy in the event of a catastrophic earthquake.
There are cases where there is serious physical abuse happening. If that is the case, the youth group should be required to go before a judge to harbor the child for more than 30 days without notifying the parents or guardian.
There are cases where there is serious physical abuse happening. If that is the case, the youth shelter should be required to go before a judge to harbor the child for more than 30 days without notifying the parents or guardian.
Come on Anna that isnt what this is about! Of course! ALL CHILD Abuse is a crime. Just another lock on Parents rights! I would like to see some numbers of how many kids wanted to go TRANS, and needed protection from their own parents! O M G ! People are losing it