Hospital system tells non-‘woke’ patients to ‘make other plans’
'Code of conduct' also could result in ban on treatmentsRead more
- Opinion: WA Cares investment meeting talks money, mentions renewed websiteThe state’s long-term care fund, WA Cares, has already spent a significant amount of money and offers limited benefits to workers, highlighting concerns about its effectiveness and potential drawbacks. Elizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center provides some of the meeting’s highlights.
- Opinion: Let’s eliminate light rail and tolling from the I-5 Bridge replacement at the same timeEditor Ken Vance shares changes to elements of the proposed project that he believes many Southwest Washington residents would support.
- Opinion: State salary report shows running a school district is often the best job in townLiv Finne of the Washington Policy Center believes that it’s important for the public to be informed about how much school leaders are paid and how effective the system is at educating children. Washington State Fiscal Information
- Letter: ‘The process for restoring an effective representative form of government is now about the healthy functioning of citizens’ minds on important matters’Matt Garland states that Congresswoman Marie Gluesenkamp Perez is misusing federal funds by using taxpayer dollars to pay for her campaign mailers and that her town halls are really not public outreach town halls.
- Should Washington workers fired for refusing to receive a COVID-19 vaccine be rehired by the state?Should Washington workers fired for refusing to receive a COVID-19 vaccine be rehired by the state?
It’s becoming more and more obvious that institutions the “sheep” took for granted (school boards, teachers, medical practitioners, doctors, churches, governments, etc.) are actually run by satanworshippers, instead of honest, common folk.
You have a problem with Satan worshippers? Did you bother checking the article this nonsense poll was about?
Another “news with integrity” article?
No. How about the Hospitals stick to and focus on the reason they are there. Also get rid of the draconian rules that were put into place 145+ weeks ago. Start with the # of visitors. When my own son had life threatening surgery it took being labeled a problem person to get in past the gate keepers. Enough is enough.