'Code of conduct' also could result in ban on treatmentsRead more
- Opinion: Balloon over BillingsJoe Kent states ‘the American people cannot ignore the blatant corruption of Biden and his son Hunter with the Chinese Communist Party’
- Opinion: Beware of property tax relief trojan horsesJason Mercier of the Washington Policy Center points out that Washington voters have rejected 10 straight income tax proposals, including six proposed constitutional amendments.
- Opinion: Inslee needs to end his employment-related vaccine mandate; if not, a bill being filed couldElizabeth Hovde emphatically states if the governor won’t end this mistreatment of the unvaccinated and allow public jobs to employ people regardless of their vaccination status, legislators need to step in while they are still in session.
- Opinion: Lawmakers consider inflation fix for state’s death taxJason Mercier of the Washington Policy Center shares that whether or not Washington has a death tax, ensuring an operable inflation index to avoid bracket creep should be an easy call for lawmakers.
- Opinion: Attorneys debrief capital gains income tax state Supreme Court oral argumentsJason Mercier of the Washington Policy Center interviews two of the lead attorneys in the capital gains income tax case currently before the Washington state Supreme Court.