Jason Mercier of the Washington Policy Center offers a history of Washington’s emergency orders during the pandemicRead more
- Letter: Jail Services takeover is the latest example of how the Democrat-controlled bureaucracy worksArea resident Rob Anderson expresses his displeasure for the Clark County Council’s decision to create a new Jail Services Department.
- Letter: ‘I am very glad we have Marie Gluesenkamp Perez running’Brush Prairie resident Anne Brock offers her support for Marie Gluesenkamp Perez
- Letter: Stephanie McClintock for State representative, 18th District, position 1Vancouver resident Kristi Valentine offers her support for McClintock in the Nov. 8 general election.
- Opinion: Who will defend freedom of speech?David Marks shares that ‘a better world can only emerge from the crises on our planet with resolute adherence to the highest standards of freedom of expression.’
- Opinion: The message from WPC’s Eastern Washington annual dinnerDavid Boze of the Washington Policy Center shares the theme offered by former Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard.