Jason Mercier of the Washington Policy Center challenges the governor to follow his massive compensation increase for state government employees with tax relief for all W...Read more
- Should voters be required to designate their party affiliation on the outside of presidential primary election ballot envelopes?Should voters be required to designate their party affiliation on the outside of presidential primary election ballot envelopes?
- Like mother, like daughter?Camas standout Addison Harris is attempting to follow in her mother’s footsteps as the Camas Papermakers attempt to win a state basketball championship this week at the Tacoma Dome.
- Letter: Frustrated voters over forced party identification fuels call for election reformsRob Anderson, sponsor of the Restore Election Confidence Initiative, addresses the troubling reality that hangs over many voters.
- Opinion: Opponents are somehow confused by income-tax Initiative 2111Elizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center encourages others to not believe that Initiative 2111 is too vague, sloppily written, confusing or unnecessary.
- Opinion: Ridgefield School District created part of the capacity problemRidgefield resident Heidi Pozzo believes the Ridgefield School District Board of Directors made a series of decisions that impacted the capacity of the schools at a time when it was needed most.