Clark County Today learns of as many as 60 boxes of Internal Affairs documents provided to Prosecuting Attorney’s Office in 2013-2014
Clark County Today has learned that between 30 and 60 boxes of original Internal Affairs documents were provided to the Clark County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office in 2013...Read more
- All happy and healthy after baby is delivered on side of I-205Brianna Kelly asked her husband to pull over because there was no time left anymore, so Justin, along with the help of a 9-1-1 dispatcher, delivered baby Aria on the side of I-205 last month.
- WA Attorney General: $42 million recovered from fraudulent unemployment claimsAn innovative legal effort has enabled Washington to recover $42 million originally paid out in fraudulent unemployment claims during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Over one-third of Democrats believe Americans have ‘too much freedom’Just over one-third of Democratic voters think Americans are too free, according to a poll released on Friday by RealClearPolitics.
- County parks beginning tree health and maintenance project at Pacific Community ParkThe Parks and Lands division of Clark County Public Works is beginning a project to improve tree health and address hazardous trees at Pacific Community Park.
- Harvest time in kitchen garden at Clark College’s McClaskey Culinary InstituteThe kitchen garden that wraps around three sides of the Tod and Maxine McClaskey Culinary Institute at Clark College is reaping a bountiful, colorful harvest for students to use in their recipes.
- Vancouver fire marshal lifts city’s recreational burning banDue to recent rains and anticipated cooler weather conditions, Vancouver Fire Marshal Heidi Scarpelli has lifted the recreational burning ban within the city of Vancouver, effective at 12:01 a.m. Saturday.
- POLL: Do you believe there needs to be structural changes in how governments are allowed to deal with situations such as a pandemic or health emergency?Do you believe there needs to be structural changes in how governments are allowed to deal with situations such as a pandemic or health emergency?