Editor Ken Vance shares Clark County Today’s legacy and mission, which he states is the ‘hill he is willing to die on.’Read more
Establishment media "fact checkers," relying on the CDC, typically have slapped a "misinformation" label on reports that the COVID-19 vaccines are associated with a signi...Read more
- Opinion: Washington minimum wage for 2023 to be $15.74 per hourMark Harmsworth of the Washington Policy Center points out that the results of a high artificial minimum wage are exactly the opposite of the proponents desired result.
- POLL: Did the Clark County Council make the right decision when creating a new Jail Services Department, taking management of the jail away from the Sheriff’s Office?Did the Clark County Council make the right decision when creating a new Jail Services Department, taking management of the jail away from the Sheriff’s Office?
- Opinion: Next step for Inslee’s permanent vaccine mandateElizabeth Hovde shares why the Washington Policy Center recommends the Legislature repeal this mandate when it meets this coming January.
- Opinion: Governor agrees to keep future government employee compensation talks secretJason Mercier of the Washington Policy Center states, ‘state and local government employment contracts should not be negotiated in secret.’
- Letter: All of the ‘small business struggles that she was complaining about are basically self-inflicted’James Clark offers his thoughts on claims made by Congressional Candidate Marie Gluesenkamp Perez.