Opinion: Washington State Senate Democrats propose Constitutional amendment on abortion rights
Clark County resident Leah Anaya believes it’s important and necessary for pro-lifers to step up and support women following their choosing of life.Read more
- Opinion: Supreme Court rules to protect private property from union violenceThe recent U.S. Supreme Court ruling in favor of a cement company suing a union for damages highlights the issue of unions engaging in hostage-taking behavior during strikes, which not only harms employers and consumers but also the workers they claim to represent.
- POLL: Should Washington voters have the opportunity to Reject ESSB 5599?Should Washington voters have the opportunity to Reject ESSB 5599?
- Opinion: Voters deserve the opportunity to ‘Reject 5599’Clark County Today Editor Ken Vance believes Washington lawmakers need to get out of the parenting business.
- Opinion: ‘Put tolling in front of voters’Long-time Clark County citizen and journalist Marvin Case shares his thoughts on tolling and light rail.
- Opinion: Cost of Washington’s CO2 tax jumps to 45 cents per gallonTodd Myers of the Washington Policy Center says more government spending probably only carves up the pie of how CO2 emissions are reduced, but it won’t change the size of the pie.