In her weekly column, Nancy Churchill shares ideas inspired by a presentation by Charlie Kirk
The ideas I’m discussing in this opinion are inspired by a presentation by Charlie Kirk as part of the Turning Point USA Free America Tour. I attended this event live in Spokane on Oct. 29. You can watch that presentation on Rumble. The presentation starts at around 18 minutes into the livestream recording.
These ideas will help us make sense of the chaotic events we see happening in our society, our country and the world. We can start to understand the chaos all around us when we understand that we are in the middle of the World Economic Forum’s Great Reset, which is a spiritual battle of Good versus Evil.
To reset something, first you have to break it
We’re living through the intentional breaking of the United States of America. The goals of the WEF mirror the story of Babel in Genesis 11: they are challenging God’s authority. Because it’s a spiritual battle, people of faith have to lead the charge against the Great Reset.
The good news is that the resistance of the American people has the leaders of the WEF completely confused. They thought they could use technology to lie to us, isolate us and demoralize us. They don’t understand why parents are standing up to fight for their children in school board meetings, why medical doctors are fearlessly sacrificing successful careers to fight against medical tyranny, and why truck drivers and people in the “muscular economy” are fighting for energy independence and American industry.
They don’t understand the drive and creativity of American patriots who have created new technology platforms and services after massive censorship and de-platforming. American patriots have created new music and movie production pathways, new media companies, new social media sites, and even new banking companies for the un-banked.
The Four Steps of Neo-Marxism
The four steps of the WEF Neo-Marxist plan to reset society are tolerance, acceptance, celebration and participation. First we are asked to tolerate ideas that go against our values, like censorship or medical lockdowns. Next, we are asked to accept the idea, like we were asked to accept gay marriage or a “right” to abortion. Just accept it – don’t be such a bigot.
Third, the demand is made that we celebrate it. Where’s your gay pride flag or your “vax up” bumper sticker? You must SAY the words and celebrate the idea. Finally, Neo-Marxists demand participation. You will be “canceled” if you fail to fall in line and participate in pride parades and vaccine events. You will be fired, or de-banked, or locked out of your social media.
You can see these ideas being used to Reset our society in every dimension. Bodily autonomy and personal choice was sacrificed to medical tyranny of lockdowns, mandates, and scientific censorship – which still continues to this day.
The open borders policy is being used to break down our local communities with overwhelming levels of poor, needy people who need shelter, food, and work. Just tolerate it, just accept it, just celebrate it… don’t be an anti-migrant hater.
Consider the destruction of our economy by destroying our energy independence. The fake science of “global warming” demands that we tolerate unsightly windmills and solar farms, accept higher taxes and dead migrating birds, and celebrate laws that mandate the use of electric vehicles. What’s the last step? Participate in the EV revolution or walk.
The family has been under attack since the introduction of no fault divorce and gay marriage. Just tolerate homosexuality – they’re not hurting you! The next demand was to accept gay marriage or be called homophobe! Finally, we must celebrate gay pride – today that lifestyle has parades and a whole month dedicated to it. Finally, we are required participate by allowing public school children to be indoctrinated into the gay and transgender “family” in school.
Once you see the Neo-marxist goal is to destroy American values and society using these steps, then the events in our newspapers begin to make sense. It’s ALL the Great Reset. We’re at war, but its a war of values and ideas.
I encourage you to be the light in the darkness and do your part to push back against the Great Reset. Be sure to vote your values on Election Day, and deliver your ballot in person to a drop box or the auditor’s office. DO NOT use the US Mail if you vote on election day.
Nancy Churchill is the state committeewoman for the Ferry County Republican Party. She may be reached at DangerousRhetoric@pm.me. The opinions expressed in Dangerous Rhetoric are her own.
- Opinion: WA Cares investment meeting talks money, mentions renewed websiteThe state’s long-term care fund, WA Cares, has already spent a significant amount of money and offers limited benefits to workers, highlighting concerns about its effectiveness and potential drawbacks. Elizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center provides some of the meeting’s highlights.
- Opinion: Let’s eliminate light rail and tolling from the I-5 Bridge replacement at the same timeEditor Ken Vance shares changes to elements of the proposed project that he believes many Southwest Washington residents would support.
- Opinion: State salary report shows running a school district is often the best job in townLiv Finne of the Washington Policy Center believes that it’s important for the public to be informed about how much school leaders are paid and how effective the system is at educating children. Washington State Fiscal Information
- Letter: ‘The process for restoring an effective representative form of government is now about the healthy functioning of citizens’ minds on important matters’Matt Garland states that Congresswoman Marie Gluesenkamp Perez is misusing federal funds by using taxpayer dollars to pay for her campaign mailers and that her town halls are really not public outreach town halls.
- Should Washington workers fired for refusing to receive a COVID-19 vaccine be rehired by the state?Should Washington workers fired for refusing to receive a COVID-19 vaccine be rehired by the state?
Very good opinion, but, it’s only the tip of the iceberg, so to speak. It’s FAR worse than even this opinion exposes.
I’m “surprised” that she hasn’t been flooded with hate mail from the satanworshippers by now.
Just to put her opinion in perspective, a pastor in our old place spoke out about the “gay marriage” agenda publicly. Within hours of his rebuttal to “gay marriage” being published in the local blatt he was receiving death threats from the “usual suspects”, and, not only against him, but his wife and children as well. The hate from the “oh, sooooo tolerant and accepting” became so vitriolic that he and his family not only had to leave the area, they had to leave the state.