Sandra Tobias expresses her support for Congressional candidate Joe Kent
Editor’s note: Opinions expressed in this letter to the editor are those of the author alone and do not reflect the editorial position of ClarkCountyToday.com
I am voting Joe Kent for United States Congress. I’ve been to his live debates. He has proven to be a fighter with a no-nonsense approach. We need a strong leader to represent our state and take it to Washington, D.C. Please do your own homework and share with family members at the dinner table for discussion. First-time voters will have fun discussing this important process.
Here is his website: JoeKentForCongress.com.
We have many issues that need fixing in our state. Joe will represent us while working to keep our entire Country safe and prosperous. We are being threatened on all fronts. This is about our national security, not local government. But I would like to acknowledge that many people are pulling themselves up by their bootstraps and starting up their own businesses again. So many new places to explore. Joe Kent is aware of problems here and major concerns in Washington D.C. as well.
The big picture is the chatter that is apparently pointing us into a World War lll
scenario. There are many reasons for voting Joe Kent into this position, especially our National Security is at risk. Joe Kent has served his country in the military in both combat and intelligence. His experience in foreign affairs is a huge plus. It speaks volumes. Please read up on his full credentials regarding his military background and you will not be disappointed. Congress has the authority over our military. They have the power to provide defense and declare war. They can make rules and regulations for the military and purchase land for military bases. The United States Congress has a lot of power. Again, I encourage you to do your own research because this election is so important to our country.
There is so much at stake. I strongly recommend a vote for Joe Kent for Congress on November 8th.
God Bless The United States of America.
Washington State voter
- Opinion: Government agency creates program to fight costly small business regulations created by government agency programsMark Harmsworth of the Washington Policy Center wants Commerce to refocus the $3.1 million it is spending to reduce the barriers the state created into simplifying the rules that are causing the problem in the first place.
- POLL: Is it time to end President Joe Biden’s U.S. military vaccine mandate?Is it time to end President Joe Biden’s U.S. military vaccine mandate?
- Letter: Hayden Island resident expresses concerns about proposed Interstate Bridge replacementSam Churchill shares a long list of issues with the project.
- DOR given green light to collect capital gains income tax while state Supreme Court considers caseThe state Supreme Court has granted the Attorney General’s request to allow the Department of Revenue (DOR) to collect the capital gains income tax before a final ruling in the case.
- POLL: Should hospitals be allowed to establish a code of conduct that allows them to ban patients for politically incorrect offenses such as speaking “unwelcome words?”Should hospitals be allowed to establish a code of conduct that allows them to ban patients for politically incorrect offenses such as speaking “unwelcome words?”