Clark County Republican Women Membership Chair Anna Miller encourages fellow patriots to join the organization
Editor’s note: Opinions expressed in this letter to the editor are those of the author alone and do not reflect the editorial position of ClarkCountyToday.com
Our nation is in the throws of a raging storm. Forces who wish to wash away all that is good about our country.
- The family is under attack.
- The schools are infiltrated with those that would steal our God given rights as parents.
But I am grateful. Why? Because I don’t have to bear it alone. I don’t have to fight these forces alone.
I belong to an organization of patriots who are strong, resilient and courageous. I am a member of the Clark County Republican Women and Men. Our foundation is lasting and we will fiercely fight to preserve our wonderful country for our children and grandchildren.
We are grateful for our members. We provide shelter for each other when the storms come. I encourage you to invite your friends to JOIN with us for the adventures ahead!
In your service,
Anna Miller, membership chair
Clark County Republican Women
- Opinion: Small districts vote to restore democracy to their statewide associationLiv Finne believes an increasing number of parents and local school board members want schools to drop partisan political causes and focus on providing a good education to their children.
- Letter: ‘(Kevin) Peterson himself ultimately is responsible for his death’Vancouver resident Ann Donnelly shares her perspective on the lawsuit filed by the family of Kevin Peterson against the Clark County Sheriff’s Office and others.
- Opinion: Eradicating barriers to state employment is on Washington state’s agendaElizabeth Hovde believes state hiring should be based on skills and abilities needed for a position, without automatically excluding those who don’t hold a college degree.
- Opinion: Free-market health care innovations should be used to make lives better, not expand government powerElizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center believes congressional and state policymakers need to find constructive solutions to concerns over new technologies in health care.
- POLL: Do you believe there should be a forensic audit of the Clark County Elections Department?Do you believe there should be a forensic audit of the Clark County Elections Department?