Vancouver resident Laurie Pascual offers her thoughts on issues regarding free speech and government censoring of media
Editor’s note: Opinions expressed in this letter to the editor are those of the author alone and do not reflect the editorial position of ClarkCountyToday.com.
Jim Jordan, chairman for the Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government, brought up issues regarding Free Speech and government censoring of media. Our government hasn’t been very transparent on many issues:
- Fauci lied about the origin of the COVID-19 virus. He resumed funding on 12/19/2017 to the Wuhan Lab through Eco Health Alliance after the Oct. 2014 Moratorium on Gain-of-Function research. In fact, the lab received $1,400,000 from the NIH and US Agency for International Development from 2014-2020. Biden cut funding to the Wuhan Lab recently.
- Fauci says, “Trust the Science!” but never supported any of his claims with real data.
- The New England Journal of Medicine had to retract the studies on Hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19 on June 4, 2020. There were issues of scientific integrity regarding the study. Under the EUA, the vaccines could not be used if there was an effective treatment like Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin.
- The FDA ignored safety flags during the Pfizer mRNA vaccine clinical trials. That’s why the FDA wanted to delay the release of the Pfizer safety data documents over 75 years. Initially, Dr. Rochelle Walensky had told the public that “Those who received COVID-19 Vaccines do not carry the virus, they do not get sick.”
All the mRNA vaccines should be pulled! After reviewing the Dept. of the Army contract with Pfizer under Operation Warp Speed, Pfizer agreed to develop a vaccine that would provide protection against the SARS-CoV-2 virus and related coronaviruses. In their statement of Work under 1.1.1 Background, the purpose of the vaccine was to prevent COVID-19 infection. Under 1.3 Objective it mentions the ability to manufacture the necessary quantity of safe and effective doses required for vaccination of the U.S. population. One look at VAERS would indicate that these are far from safe, but the CDC conveniently didn’t have autopsies for the deceased to confirm causation thus marked unconfirmed. We saw a number of breakthrough cases in the USA and abroad. Between VAERS and the breakthrough cases, it proved that these so-call vaccines (really gene therapy) were neither safe nor effective. The vaccines didn’t prevent people from getting the virus or spreading it. Isn’t that the purpose of a vaccine? The FDA should’ve pulled the Pfizer COVID-19 mRNA vaccines the moment they knew this, especially when American Frontline Doctors showed there were inexpensive effective treatments. Instead, our government pulled licenses of those who didn’t go with the vaccine agenda. Did you know the NIH can collect royalties up to $150,000/calendar year? It’s a conflict of interest! Why should we trust any of these agencies? They even changed the definition of vaccine to suit their need since they didn’t work.
Since the FDA, CDC, and NIAID Directors are either incompetent or just lie, look at the statistics for the UK and Japan: Expose News got the UK information came from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) for the UK government. The NHS began vaccinating children ages 5-9 in April 2022. By September 2022 there was a 22% increase in deaths. By the end of 2022 the excess deaths increased 1,580% Over all, the COVID Vaccines for children across Europe caused a 17 times increase in deaths. As a result, the UK Health Security Agency stopped offering COVID vaccines for healthy children ages 5-11. The ONS also published deaths by vaccination status in England up to Dec. 31, 2022. It showed that triple+ vaccinated accounted for 92% of the COVID deaths in 2022. By the end of 2022, 83% of Japan’s population was “fully vaccinated.” In 2022, Japan had the highest excess deaths in 11 years. The deaths were four times higher after the Pfizer “booster” shots. This clearly shows the Pfizer vaccine were neither safe nor effective and should have been pulled! You can also look at data in the book “Cause Unknown” The Epidemic of Sudden Deaths in 2021 and 2022, by Edward Dowd. I believe our medical board has a moral obligation to contact the Hospitals and Health Clinics locally and pull these deadly mRNA vaccines ASAP!
Pull Remdesivir too! It failed the Ebola study because too many people died. It causes Acute Renal Failure! Pubmed: Remdesivir and Acute Renal Failure: A Potential Safety Signal From Disproportionality Analysis of the WHO Safety Database, and The EPOCH TIMES: FDA Appoves Drug Remdesivir for COVID-19 Treatment in People with Kidney Problems, Despite Data Showing Renal Failure. Don’t doctors take an oath to do no harm? Isn’t this mal practice? Are patients treated with Remdesivir informed one side effect is acute renal failure which can lead to death? Do they know the statistics? That would be informed consent. The risks seem worse than any benefit. The EPOCH TIMES presents the Evidence that Ivermectin Is Safe and Effective, Dec. 25, 2022. Dr Peter McCullough or the FLCCC have protocols for treating COVID-19. So isn’t it time to pull Remdesivir knowing there are safer and more effective treatments?
- Letter: Frustrated voters over forced party identification fuels call for election reformsRob Anderson, sponsor of the Restore Election Confidence Initiative, addresses the troubling reality that hangs over many voters.
- Like mother, like daughter?Camas standout Addison Harris is attempting to follow in her mother’s footsteps as the Camas Papermakers attempt to win a state basketball championship this week at the Tacoma Dome.
- Opinion: Opponents are somehow confused by income-tax Initiative 2111Elizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center encourages others to not believe that Initiative 2111 is too vague, sloppily written, confusing or unnecessary.
- Opinion: Ridgefield School District created part of the capacity problemRidgefield resident Heidi Pozzo believes the Ridgefield School District Board of Directors made a series of decisions that impacted the capacity of the schools at a time when it was needed most.
- Opinion: Initiative 2111 would ban the imposition of an income tax in Washington stateElizabeth Hovde testifies on a proposal to keep Washington state competitive and income-tax-free.