Kathy Prestbo-Karr offers her support for Michelle Belkot in the race for Clark County Council, District 2
Editor’s note: Opinions expressed in this letter to the editor are those of the author alone and do not reflect the editorial position of ClarkCountyToday.com
It’s a relief to see someone like Michelle Belkot running for Clark County Council, District 2.
Michelle’s proven leadership stands out among opponents.
Several years of Julie Olson go along to get along at the cost of the voters…
Michelle is the only candidate for WE THE PEOPLE on the ballot for County District 2.
I’m voting for change. We need bold changes to turn around our county-wide problems.
- Importance of open government laws on display with shocking storiesJason Mercier of the Mountain States Policy Center discusses two recent stories that illustrate the lengths that some public officials will go to evade public accountability.
- POLL: Should voters be given the opportunity to decide a proposed repeal of provisions of the 2021 Washington Climate Commitment Act?Should voters be given the opportunity to decide a proposed repeal of provisions of the 2021 Washington Climate Commitment Act?
- Opinion: Three keys to making sure regulations don’t suffocate citizens and the economyChris Cargill of the Mountain States Policy Center explains that whether they are at the local, state or federal level, all laws and regulations have a cost.
- Opinion: 2024 – A year for political actionNancy Churchill points out that everyday Washingtonians are experiencing runaway inflation coupled with rapidly rising taxes.
- Opinion: Study shows bias in Washington State Supreme Court donations and decisionsChris Corry of the Washington Policy Center says the results of the recent study are not surprising because a statewide vote elects the Washington State Supreme Court.