Brush Prairie resident Anne Brock offers her support for Marie Gluesenkamp Perez
Editor’s note: Opinions expressed in this letter to the editor are those of the author alone and do not reflect the editorial position of ClarkCountyToday.com
After reading in a national newspaper that Joe Kent’s plan, if he wins, is this:
“Our agenda for the first two years is simple,” he said at the town hall. “Impeachment, obstruction and oversight. The Biden agenda dies off in the crib.”
I am very glad we have Marie Gluesencamp Perez running; she wants to get things done for people in her district, she isn’t interested in trying to win flame wars or in “owning the libs” as some on the far right say.
Joe Kent isn’t the right candidate for our district. Marie Gluesencamp Perez is. She will work across the aisle to get things done for us.
I ask everyone to check out both candidates and I hope you will agree.
- Rulemaking is final, but authority to require a vaccine still unclearElizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center explains why it is time for peace in the land when it comes to vaccines.
- Letter: Council approves new utility tax while having record cash in bankCamas resident John Ley shares his thoughts on new taxes proposed by city of Camas officials.
- People are still getting out of a coming payroll tax for long-term-care programThe WA Cares Fund exemption window for people who had private long-term-care insurance closes next month.
- Doubling down on failure is not an effective environmental strategyTodd Myers of the Washington Policy Center explains why those who pretend government programs will work as expected and are the only option are engaging in wishful thinking to the extreme.
- Opinion: New test scores find that if the Catholic school system were a state it would rank number one in the nationLiv Finne of the Washington Policy Center believes that expanding choices both within and outside the traditional system would give every family the same learning opportunities.