Kelso resident Carolyn Caines offers her support for Heidi St. John in the race in the 3rd Congressional District
Editor’s note: Opinions expressed in this letter to the editor are those of the author alone and do not reflect the editorial position of ClarkCountyToday.com
I am enthusiastically asking your support for Heidi St. John for Congress. She will be an energetic advocate for Southwest Washington.
Here are a few of the reasons I will vote for Heidi, one for each letter of her name. Please take time to check out her information at http://www.heidistjohnforcongress.com Your vote counts.
HEIDI ST. JOHN
• Holds up Constitutional rights
• Education and parental rights
• Integrity in action
• Desires godly wisdom
• Inspires hope
• Speaks truth boldly
• Trustworthy to seek…
• Justice and law in the land
• Open to listen to you
• Honestly working for your good
• Not for big government
- Letter: Voters need to know that mailing their ballots isn’t free, is unreliable and less secureClark County Certified Election Observer Rick Vermeers explains that drop boxes are a much less expensive, more reliable, and more secure method of returning ballots than the USPS.
- Opinion: Fact Check: Will making WA Cares optional force seniors into poverty?Elizabeth Hovde states that state lawmakers should repeal WA Cares or offer a repeal alternative to voters so the state doesn’t have to experience the fiscal impacts of managing a WA Cares with little chance of paying its way.
- Should voters be required to designate their party affiliation on the outside of presidential primary election ballot envelopes?Should voters be required to designate their party affiliation on the outside of presidential primary election ballot envelopes?
- Like mother, like daughter?Camas standout Addison Harris is attempting to follow in her mother’s footsteps as the Camas Papermakers attempt to win a state basketball championship this week at the Tacoma Dome.
- Letter: Frustrated voters over forced party identification fuels call for election reformsRob Anderson, sponsor of the Restore Election Confidence Initiative, addresses the troubling reality that hangs over many voters.