Kelso resident Carolyn Caines offers her support for Heidi St. John in the race in the 3rd Congressional District
Editor’s note: Opinions expressed in this letter to the editor are those of the author alone and do not reflect the editorial position of ClarkCountyToday.com
I am enthusiastically asking your support for Heidi St. John for Congress. She will be an energetic advocate for Southwest Washington.
Here are a few of the reasons I will vote for Heidi, one for each letter of her name. Please take time to check out her information at http://www.heidistjohnforcongress.com Your vote counts.
HEIDI ST. JOHN
• Holds up Constitutional rights
• Education and parental rights
• Integrity in action
• Desires godly wisdom
• Inspires hope
• Speaks truth boldly
• Trustworthy to seek…
• Justice and law in the land
• Open to listen to you
• Honestly working for your good
• Not for big government
- Opinion: The rent is coming due and government mandates have made things more expensiveMark Harmsworth of the Washington Policy Center discusses the issues with tenants and property owners created by the government mandates imposed during COVID
- Opinion: Oregon and Washington DOTs plan too low a bridge – againJoe Cortright discusses the issues between an I-5 Bridge replacement with a 116-foot clearance and one with a moveable span
- Opinion: Inslee booster mandate exacerbates current public health challengesElizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center states ‘COVID-19 is serious, but it is no longer a public-health crisis’
- Letter: Support the CCFR Emergency Medical Services LevyLa Center resident Myrna Leija offers her support for the Clark-Cowlitz Fire Rescue EMS Levy.
- Opinion: Let’s fix what’s brokenIn her weekly column, Nancy Churchill discusses ways Washingtonians can help fix their broken state.