Viewers can tune to Comcast channel 23/323HD for up-to-the-minute Clark County election results, analysis and commentary
VANCOUVER – Clark/Vancouver Television (CVTV) will provide the only live television coverage of local general election results in Clark County starting at 8:30 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 7.
Viewers can tune to Comcast channel 23/323HD for up-to-the-minute Clark County election results, analysis and commentary. Live streaming CVTV election coverage will also be available to viewers online at www.cvtv.org.
CVTV’s election coverage will be hosted by city of Vancouver Strategic Communications Manager Tim Becker and tax preparation business owner Paul Montague. Becker and Montague will also conduct candidate interviews remotely.
CVTV is the local government, non-commercial cable access channel operated and funded by the city of Vancouver and Clark County, Washington.
Information provided by city of Vancouver.
- WA Dems signal passage for three initiatives getting hearings next weekWashington state Democrats have signaled a willingness to pass three initiatives to the Legislature scheduled for public hearings next week.
- Opinion: House Bill 1893 – Getting unemployment benefits to striking workers is a top priority for WSLCElizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center asks if concerns from business and everyday Washingtonians will be enough to compete with labor-solicited communications and rallies?
- K-12 education, public safety lead list of changes made in supplemental budget adopted by SenateBy a strongly bipartisan 45-4 vote, the Senate today (Feb. 23) adopted a supplemental operating budget that would make important investments in K-12 education and public safety without requiring any tax increases.
- Person involved in officer-involved shooting identifiedThe Clark County Medical Examiner’s Office has identified 53-year-old Jonathan Gale as the person who died in the Feb. 20 shooting.
- Vancouver Fire extinguishes high-rise fire at Smith TowerAt 10:25 a.m. Friday, the Vancouver Fire Department was dispatched to the report of a high-rise fire in the Smith Tower apartments at 515 Washington St. in downtown Vancouver.
- Washougal church offers biblical worldview conference on March 2Bethel Community Church in Washougal is hosting a ‘Biblical Way Forward’ conference, featuring Dr. Del Tackett, on March 2.
- State basketball: Skyview among four schools celebrating two teamsThere are 10 teams from Clark County still playing in their state basketball tournaments and four schools — Skyview, Camas, Columbia River, and Skyview — are sending their boys and girls teams to this weekend’s opening round games.