‘Lies My Gov’t Told Me’ offers hopeful future through growing resistance to globalists
WND News Center
The coronavirus pandemic has been a revelation to many, not least to Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of the mRNA technology platform used in the Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccines he vehemently opposes.
In a new book, “Lies My Gov’t Told Me and the Better Future Coming.” he recounts going from – in the eyes of establishment media and government – esteemed vaccine inventor to purveyor of “misinformation.”
Malone sets the stage with an opening chapter intriguingly titled “How I Got Red-Pilled, and the Gradual Reveal.”
In a video interview (embedded below) with WND, he recalled once being a devoted reader of The New York Times and The Atlantic magazine.
“There was a time when I believed what I was hearing from the Democratic Party. There was a time when I believed that the government was really focused on trying to do the right thing,” he said. “I believed in the vaccine enterprise. I believed in public health. I believed in the CDC and the FDA – I was aware of a lot of the problems with the CDC, but I thought the FDA was truly committed to ensuring the safety of the public in food, drugs and health.”
He devoted his career, he said, to learning and assimilating good practices and adhering to ethical standards.
“And then to see all these things just thrown right out the door, as if they’re the trash, with no awareness of consequences.”
When Malone began speaking what he believed to be the truth – he believes “time has validated pretty much all of what I have said” – he “encountered this weaponized information ecosystem of derision and lies and defamation and slander.”
The book – written with his wife, Jill Glasspool Malone – includes chapters by other outspoken physician scientists, Drs. Meryl Nass, Paul Marik and Pierre Kory. And there’s one by Ed Dowd, the former Wall Street analyst who has compiled evidence from the insurance and funeral industries, and government databases showing a spike in excess deaths corresponding to the rollout of the COVID mRNA vaccines.
Over the past three years, Malone said, it’s become clear that humanity is at a historic point in which it is confronted with two visions for the future.
“They are almost polar opposites. One is a globally centralized, totalitarian, utilitarian, Marxist, command economy version of the world that is truly captured by this phrase ‘you will own nothing and you will be happy,'” he told WND, referencing a tweet by the World Economic Forum.
The “contrapositive” to that vision, he continued, is “an organically arising world that is decentralized, that is still committed to nation states and more local control structures.”
In his many travels around the world during the pandemic, he has observed the emergence of “intentional communities” based on faith or a shared endeavor, such as farming.
They are finding ways, he said, to work together and even connect globally “without the need for some autocratic, centralized control.”
- Washington Gov. Jay Inslee tests positive for COVID-19 for the third timeWashington Governor Jay Inslee tests positive for COVID-19 for the third time, the first in May 2022 and again this February.
- Fauci secretly visited CIA to ‘influence’ findings on COVID originsThe CIA brought in Dr. Anthony Fauci to its headquarters “without a record of entry” to help “influence” the agency’s review of the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic, according to a letter from the chairman of the Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic.
- Cancers erupting in ways ‘never before seen’ following COVID shotsAnother possible side effect of those COVID-19 shots demanded for Americans by many governments and employers during the pandemic has shown up, and it’s not good.
- Doctor censored by Biden administration calls out scheme of threats and ‘coercion’Francis Collins demanded a ‘swift and devastating takedown’ when experts in the field of medicine suggested that the Biden administration’s lockdowns, shutdowns, social distancing and masking demands weren’t really needed to deal with COVID-19.
- COVID skeptic Dr. David Martin: WHO is a ‘criminal cartel’In a recent video, COVID-19 skeptic Dr. David Martin states his opinions about the pandemic.
- CCRP adopts resolution affirming its support of individual informed consentThe Clark County Republican Party (CCRP) has adopted a resolution meant to tell politicians that they are serious when it comes to informed medical consent.
- WA DOH replaces COVID-19 data dashboard with respiratory illness data dashboardThe Washington State Department of Health on Monday announced the retirement of its COVID-19 dashboard, with a replacement that shows data about multiple respiratory illnesses.
- State’s surgeon general issues COVID booster warningFlorida’s surgeon general, Dr. Joseph Ladapo, advised that anyone under 65 years of age should not get COVID-19 booster vaccines.