‘It took my breath away’
WND News Center
A new video has surfaced revealing Dr. Drew, the popular media personality and medical commentator who runs his own show, being interviewed on the Megyn Kelly Show on SiriusXm.
And he’s warning of the “emergency” myocarditis danger to young men from the COVID-19 shots, actually genetic treatments that were described by government officials as “vaccines.”
“It’s more common than we thought,” he said. Sarcastically, he states: “It’s mild … it’s mild … it’s no big deal.”
However, it is, he said.
“Look, in my world, throughout my entire career, 40-year career, myocarditis is a medical emergency,” he charged. “It’s a dire problem.”
And then he reveals what’s troubling.
“A publication just came out five days in circulation,” he said. “A major cardiology journal, … excellent study and it showed, it took my breath away. I don’t know why it wasn’t headline news. Large study and it showed that about approximately half of the young males that got myocarditis had permanent heart damage.”
He said, “That means that a we don’t what percentage are going to be disabled by this [or] are going to develop heart failure. Or [are] going to need cardiac transplants.”
He called the study, which he did not identify, “breathtaking.”
He warned that to a 27-year-old the illness is “nothing.”
“The vaccine is all risk. Why the push?” he wondered.
“I think universities are going to be in big trouble for having mandated young people get that vaccine. People are going to get sick, long-term consequences. And they should sue those schools that forced them to take that,” he said.
He’s hosted the hit MTV reality television series, “Teen Mom OG,” as well as all of the “Teen Mom 2” reunion specials.
WND reported earlier that hundreds of young people have died after getting the experimental COVID shots, and a report revealed research at Harvard Med suggests an eyebrow-raising reason.
It could be that the spike antigen in the shot itself could be a trigger for myocarditis, which can be fatal.
A report at the time from Just the News explained that, “Fact-checkers and Big Tech lost another round with purported COVID-19 misinformation this week, when an American Heart Association journal published research suggesting the spike protein used in mRNA vaccines can harm some people.”
The report explained it was a peer-reviewed study in Circulation that looked at the cases of 16 adolescents and young adults hospitalized in Massachusetts with the heart ailment after getting vaxxed.
“All had ‘markedly elevated levels of full-length spike protein’ in their blood,’ unbounded by antibodies,” the study found.
Explained Just the News, “The findings call into doubt the default response of tech platforms and media organizations when dissenting scientists question the safety of the spike protein.”
Swedish researchers had raised questions about the toxicity of the shots.
Just the News explained, “The Circulation study has been shared by COVID vaccine skeptics, including British cardiologist Aseem Malhotra, who told Just the News last fall he first faced social media censorship after turning on mRNA products. Malhotra now calls them ‘one of the worst pharmaceutical interventions in the history of medicine.'”
That paper said whether the spike protein in the mRNA products forced on people was “pathogenic” isn’t clear, but its links to myocarditis are “notable.”
- White House pressured YouTube to ‘crack down on vaccine misinformation’President Joe Biden’s administration exerted pressure on Google-owned YouTube to suppress COVID-19 vaccine information, documents obtained by the House Judiciary Committee show.
- Unapologetic U.S. military now reaching out to soldiers it bootedThe Pentagon now is reaching out to the hundreds and hundreds of soldiers it threw out of the ranks of the U.S. Army because they refused to accept the experimental, and now documented as dangerous, COVID shots.
- ‘Never seen this before’: Explosion of miscarriages after COVID shotsStudy alleges link between mRNA COVID-19 vaccines and 17 million sudden deaths, raising concerns about vaccine safety; testimonies at Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s hearing highlight increased miscarriage rates post-vaccination.
- Probe: Feds keep hidden records on vaccine injuries, barely follow upA report in Just the News explained the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System which is run by the Centers for Disease Control and the FDA, contains a “back end” to which only regulators have access.
- Mask mandates are making a return in blue stateFive counties in California implemented mask mandates for some areas on Wednesday as a precautionary measure ahead of flu season, ABC7 News reported.
- NCLA petitions Sixth Circuit to halt government-directed social media censorshipBiden Administration officials, including some within the Department of Health and Human Services, have violated the First Amendment by directing social media companies to censor viewpoints that conflict with the government’s COVID-19 messaging.
- Huge chunk of COVID-vax victims hit with ‘tremors, insomnia, muscle spasms’A new study confirms that almost one in three COVID-19 shot victims were hit, after taking the jab, with “tremors, insomnia, muscle spasms,” and more, revealing the shots’ huge toll in neurological complications.
- Vancouver resident James Clark provides a reminder of the ‘bad memories’ of the pandemic.Vancouver resident James Clark provides a reminder of the ‘bad memories’ of the pandemic.