This streamlining of online resources reflects the end of the COVID-19 emergency order and a decrease in web traffic on the coronavirus.wa.gov website
Washington State Department of Health (DOH) will decommission the Washington State Coronavirus Response (COVID-19) website coronavirus.wa.gov on Dec. 1, 2022. As of that date, site visitors will be redirected to the DOH COVID-19 landing page.
This streamlining of online resources reflects the end of the COVID-19 emergency order and a decrease in web traffic on the coronavirus.wa.gov website. As part of the decommissioning, the public health content on the site will move to the DOH website. DOH is also working with partners to transfer pandemic information to other state agency websites where appropriate.
DOH remains committed to supporting all Washington state communities in the fight against COVID-19. Hospitals are operating at higher-than-usual capacity this winter and it has become even more important to utilize preventive measures to ensure there is space for those with critical health needs.
- Washington Gov. Jay Inslee tests positive for COVID-19 for the third timeWashington Governor Jay Inslee tests positive for COVID-19 for the third time, the first in May 2022 and again this February.
- Fauci secretly visited CIA to ‘influence’ findings on COVID originsThe CIA brought in Dr. Anthony Fauci to its headquarters “without a record of entry” to help “influence” the agency’s review of the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic, according to a letter from the chairman of the Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic.
- Cancers erupting in ways ‘never before seen’ following COVID shotsAnother possible side effect of those COVID-19 shots demanded for Americans by many governments and employers during the pandemic has shown up, and it’s not good.
- Doctor censored by Biden administration calls out scheme of threats and ‘coercion’Francis Collins demanded a ‘swift and devastating takedown’ when experts in the field of medicine suggested that the Biden administration’s lockdowns, shutdowns, social distancing and masking demands weren’t really needed to deal with COVID-19.
- COVID skeptic Dr. David Martin: WHO is a ‘criminal cartel’In a recent video, COVID-19 skeptic Dr. David Martin states his opinions about the pandemic.
- CCRP adopts resolution affirming its support of individual informed consentThe Clark County Republican Party (CCRP) has adopted a resolution meant to tell politicians that they are serious when it comes to informed medical consent.
- WA DOH replaces COVID-19 data dashboard with respiratory illness data dashboardThe Washington State Department of Health on Monday announced the retirement of its COVID-19 dashboard, with a replacement that shows data about multiple respiratory illnesses.
- State’s surgeon general issues COVID booster warningFlorida’s surgeon general, Dr. Joseph Ladapo, advised that anyone under 65 years of age should not get COVID-19 booster vaccines.