This is the third time Inslee has tested positive for COVID-19, the first in May 2022 and again this February
The Center Square Washington
Washington state Gov. Jay Inslee has tested positive for COVID-19, according to a news release statement put out by his office.
According to the statement, he tested positive Thursday morning after he was previously exposed to someone who had COVID-19. For now, he is working, but holding meetings virtually.
“COVID remains with us and vaccination remains as important as ever,” Inslee said in the statement. “We are so appreciative that we have this vaccine that has the ability to keep you out of the hospital or worse. I’m glad I received it and encourage others to take advantage.”
This is the third time Inslee has tested positive for COVID-19, the first in May 2022 and again this February.
This report was first published by The Center Square Washington.
- White House pressured YouTube to ‘crack down on vaccine misinformation’President Joe Biden’s administration exerted pressure on Google-owned YouTube to suppress COVID-19 vaccine information, documents obtained by the House Judiciary Committee show.
- Unapologetic U.S. military now reaching out to soldiers it bootedThe Pentagon now is reaching out to the hundreds and hundreds of soldiers it threw out of the ranks of the U.S. Army because they refused to accept the experimental, and now documented as dangerous, COVID shots.
- ‘Never seen this before’: Explosion of miscarriages after COVID shotsStudy alleges link between mRNA COVID-19 vaccines and 17 million sudden deaths, raising concerns about vaccine safety; testimonies at Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s hearing highlight increased miscarriage rates post-vaccination.
- Probe: Feds keep hidden records on vaccine injuries, barely follow upA report in Just the News explained the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System which is run by the Centers for Disease Control and the FDA, contains a “back end” to which only regulators have access.
- Mask mandates are making a return in blue stateFive counties in California implemented mask mandates for some areas on Wednesday as a precautionary measure ahead of flu season, ABC7 News reported.
- NCLA petitions Sixth Circuit to halt government-directed social media censorshipBiden Administration officials, including some within the Department of Health and Human Services, have violated the First Amendment by directing social media companies to censor viewpoints that conflict with the government’s COVID-19 messaging.
- Huge chunk of COVID-vax victims hit with ‘tremors, insomnia, muscle spasms’A new study confirms that almost one in three COVID-19 shot victims were hit, after taking the jab, with “tremors, insomnia, muscle spasms,” and more, revealing the shots’ huge toll in neurological complications.
- Vancouver resident James Clark provides a reminder of the ‘bad memories’ of the pandemic.Vancouver resident James Clark provides a reminder of the ‘bad memories’ of the pandemic.