Roberto Bravo Ramirez was last believed to live near East Fourth Plain Boulevard and Rossiter Lane
In April 2022, a family member reported Roberto Bravo Ramirez had not been in contact with his family since about January or February of 2022. The circumstances surrounding his disappearance are unknown.
Ramirez was last believed to live near East Fourth Plain Boulevard and Rossiter Lane.
Vancouver Police are seeking the assistance of the community for information on Roberto’s whereabouts or anyone who may have had contact with him around the last time he was seen.
Roberto is a Hispanic male, 5-foot-5, 160-180 pounds, with straight black hair, and brown eyes and he has tattoos all over his arms, legs, and chest.
Those with information regarding Roberto’s whereabouts or his disappearance are asked to contact Detective Dewey, firstname.lastname@example.org
Information provided by Vancouver Police Department.
- Welfare check leads to discovery of apparent murder-suicide in OrchardsTragic murder-suicide in Orchards: Five family members found dead, including the suspect, in a residence on NE 93rd Street; Clark County Sheriff’s Office investigating.
- Vancouver Fire crews extinguish shop fireOn Saturday (Dec. 2) at about 4:45 p.m., the Vancouver Fire Department was called to a report of a shop fire at 20718 NE 83rd Street.
- Tunnel model for Interstate crossing exposes more IBR flawsRetired engineers Wallis and Rowe challenge the $7.5-billion Interstate Bridge Replacement (IBR) proposal, presenting an immersed tube tunnel model that offers superior connectivity and safety, contradicting the IBR team’s claims at a recent open house in Vancouver.
- WAGOP files ethics complaint against SoS Hobbs over social media monitoringWashington Secretary of State Steve Hobbs is facing a complaint filed with the Washington State Executive Ethics Board.
- White House pressured YouTube to ‘crack down on vaccine misinformation’President Joe Biden’s administration exerted pressure on Google-owned YouTube to suppress COVID-19 vaccine information, documents obtained by the House Judiciary Committee show.
- Importance of open government laws on display with shocking storiesJason Mercier of the Mountain States Policy Center discusses two recent stories that illustrate the lengths that some public officials will go to evade public accountability.
- State arm wrestling championships ready to flex Saturday in VancouverArmSports Entertainment, founded and owned by a Clark County arm wrestler, is hosting more than 300 competitors for the Washington State Arm Wrestling Championships at Kiggins Theater on Saturday.