Dennis Nalley may be in the area of Orchards, North Image, or Burnt Bridge Creek
Members of the Vancouver Police Department need assistance locating a missing elderly male.
Dennis Ray Nalley, 66, was last seen in the area of NE 138th and NE 44th St. in Vancouver. Nalley’s family is concerned over some current medical issues. Nalley may be in the area of Orchards, North Image, or Burnt Bridge Creek.
Nalley uses a walker to get around. He is 5-foot-8, weighs 100 pounds and has hazel eyes and gray hair.
If Nalley is observed or located, citizens are asked to please call 9-1-1 pr 3-1-1.
Information provided by Vancouver Police Department.
- Welfare check leads to discovery of apparent murder-suicide in OrchardsTragic murder-suicide in Orchards: Five family members found dead, including the suspect, in a residence on NE 93rd Street; Clark County Sheriff’s Office investigating.
- Vancouver Fire crews extinguish shop fireOn Saturday (Dec. 2) at about 4:45 p.m., the Vancouver Fire Department was called to a report of a shop fire at 20718 NE 83rd Street.
- Tunnel model for Interstate crossing exposes more IBR flawsRetired engineers Wallis and Rowe challenge the $7.5-billion Interstate Bridge Replacement (IBR) proposal, presenting an immersed tube tunnel model that offers superior connectivity and safety, contradicting the IBR team’s claims at a recent open house in Vancouver.
- WAGOP files ethics complaint against SoS Hobbs over social media monitoringWashington Secretary of State Steve Hobbs is facing a complaint filed with the Washington State Executive Ethics Board.
- White House pressured YouTube to ‘crack down on vaccine misinformation’President Joe Biden’s administration exerted pressure on Google-owned YouTube to suppress COVID-19 vaccine information, documents obtained by the House Judiciary Committee show.
- Importance of open government laws on display with shocking storiesJason Mercier of the Mountain States Policy Center discusses two recent stories that illustrate the lengths that some public officials will go to evade public accountability.
- State arm wrestling championships ready to flex Saturday in VancouverArmSports Entertainment, founded and owned by a Clark County arm wrestler, is hosting more than 300 competitors for the Washington State Arm Wrestling Championships at Kiggins Theater on Saturday.