Three males struck by an unknown shooter
VANCOUVER – The Vancouver Police Department is investigating a shooting that took place early Sunday morning.
On Sunday (Aug. 14) at about 4:26 a.m., Vancouver Police responded to the 6900 block of Carolina Lane for the report of a shooting. Several people were in the backyard area of the residence when an unknown individual walked up and opened fire on the group, striking three males. All sustained non-life-threatening injuries.
The Vancouver Police Department Major Crimes Unit is investigating. There is no suspect description at this time and there have been no arrests.
Information provided by Vancouver Police Department.
- Washington state revenue forecast drops by more than $1 billion over next two bienniaConcerns about the nation’s banking system are on top of worries about historically high inflation.
- Opinion: Slower revenue increase is still an increaseJason Mercier of the Washington Policy Center offers his explanation of what the bottom line is for writers of the state budget.
- Federal judge rejects feds’ attempt to get out of censorship fightA federal judge has rejected the federal government’s attempt to get rid of a censorship lawsuit that Joe Biden faces.
- Windermere Real Estate raised Nearly $300,000 for area nonprofits in 2022Local real estate brokers, staff, and owners with Windermere Northwest Living supported three local charitable organizations in the Vancouver area during 2022.
- Intersection of Northeast 99th Street and Northeast 94th Avenue closed beginning April 17The intersection of Northeast 99th Street and Northeast 94th Avenue will be closed beginning Mon., April 17 for construction of a roundabout.
- Daven Harmeling resigns as King’s Way Christian coachDaven Harmeling is walking away from coaching after leading the King’s Way Christian Knights to Yakima in each of the past eight Class 1A state tournaments.
- Opinion: Bailout of the Tech Bros and redistributing wealth to the wealthyIn her weekly column, Nancy Churchill says you are the piggy bank for government and business elites.