Ethan Johnson was last seen in the area of 5585 Evergreen Blvd., Unit 5305, on or about Oct. 8
The Vancouver Police Department is seeking any information regarding the whereabouts of Ethan Andrew Johnson.
The 32-year-old Johnson is a male of mixed race, 6-foot-5 tall and 210 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. He has a birthmark to his left ear and a mole near his right eye.
Johnson was last seen in the area of 5585 Evergreen Blvd., Unit 5305, on or about Oct. 8. He is possibly driving a silver Toyota Corolla.
If seen, members of the public are asked to not attempt contact and advise emergency services. Provide any information to the Vancouver Police Department by calling 9-1-1 for an emergency or 3-1-1 for non-emergency.
Information provided by Vancouver Police Department.
- Evergreen running back all about sportsmanship and the family feelEvergreen running back James Bethune has had two 100-yard rushing performances this season, and he excels in the classroom.
- WA considers allowing fingerprint scan, facial analysis to buy alcohol, cannabisThe Washington State Legislature may consider legislation giving the State Liquor and Cannabis Board further rulemaking authority regarding the use of biometric age verification by private entities selling alcohol or cannabis products.
- Opinion: Interstate Bridge Replacement Program incompetence and deceptionRetired Engineer Bob Ortblad believes a new study of an immersed tunnel by a consultant independent of the IBR must be done.
- Joe Biden facing crushing defeat if RFK Jr. runs as 3rd-party candidateJoe Biden could be facing a disastrous defeat in the 2024 presidential election, assuming he’s still in the hunt then, if Democrat Robert F. Kennedy Jr. would offer voters a third-party candidacy.
- Board of Health seeks applicants for two Public Health Advisory Council positionsThe Clark County Board of Health is seeking applicants for two open positions on the volunteer Public Health Advisory Council.
- Grand opening event for The Vine on Mill Plain to be held SaturdayC-TRAN will hold a grand opening celebration on Saturday (Sept. 30), to mark the opening of The Vine on Mill Plain.
- Dozens gather to remember their murdered loved onesOn request from families of murdered loved ones, NWCAVE’s Advocacy Center for Justice held a National Day of Remembrance for Murder Victims in Vancouver Monday night.