Noah Sandoval, 41 years of age, was arrested and booked into the Clark County Jail
VANCOUVER – On Friday (April 14), the Vancouver Police Neighborhood Response Team (NRT), with assistance from the Safe Streets Task Force and Clark County Sheriff’s Office Tactical Detective Unit, served a search warrant on a residence in La Center, related to a firearms trafficking and controlled substance distribution investigation that the NRT has been conducting in Vancouver.
During the search warrant, 11 unlawfully possessed firearms including 1 reported stolen rifle, 2 sawed off shotguns and 1 sawed off rifle, over 2 pounds of methamphetamine, approximately 5,000 fentanyl pills, cocaine, crack cocaine, body armor, documents related to fraud and other items of evidence related to the investigation were recovered.
Noah Sandoval, 41 years of age, was arrested and booked into the Clark County Jail for:
- Unlawful Possession of a Firearm x11
- Possession of a Stolen Firearm x1
- Possession of a short-barreled shotguns/rifle x3
- Possession of a Controlled Substance w/ Intent x3 (fentanyl / meth / cocaine)
- Manufacturing a Controlled Substance (crack cocaine)
The investigation is continuing and nothing further is releasable at this time.
Information provided by Vancouver Police Department.
- Raptors Report: Ridgefield hits the road on winning streakThe Ridgefield Raptors completed an eight-game homestand, going 4-4, including 3-3 in West Coast League play, and will be on the road for the first time this baseball season, playing three games this weekend in Walla Walla.
- Free meals available this summer at four Battle Ground Public SchoolsFree breakfast and lunch will be provided to children and teens aged 1-18 at multiple Battle Ground Public Schools locations this summer, through the Summer Food Services Program sponsored by the district, helping ensure access to nutritious meals during the summer break.
- House Fire results in death investigationA house fire in Vancouver results in two serious injuries and one fatality, while the investigation is underway to determine the cause of the fire.
- Ridgefield School District to host annual surplus equipment saleThe Ridgefield School District is holding a sale of surplus equipment and supplies, including furniture, books, computers, and more, on June 30th, at the RACC gym, with all items sold as-is.
- POLL: Should Washington voters have the opportunity to Reject ESSB 5599?Should Washington voters have the opportunity to Reject ESSB 5599?
- IBR successes and challenges after three and a half yearsThe Interstate Bridge Replacement (IBR) project faces both successes, such as securing significant funding and approval for light rail as the transit component, and challenges, including the lack of funding from Oregon, legislative obstacles, tolling controversies, and the requirement for approval from the US Coast Guard and Army Corps of Engineers.
- Opinion: Voters deserve the opportunity to ‘Reject 5599’Clark County Today Editor Ken Vance believes Washington lawmakers need to get out of the parenting business.
Lock him up!!! Then get him some Christian counseling. He needs Jesus in his life.