Looks to correct ‘negative discharges for refusing the unlawful COVID shot’
WND News Center
The Pentagon now is reaching out to the hundreds and hundreds of soldiers it threw out of the ranks of the U.S. Army because they refused to accept the experimental, and now documented as dangerous, COVID shots.
The new agenda was noted by officials for Liberty Counsel, one of the legal teams that fought on behalf of the constitutional rights of those targeted by the COVID mandate regime.
Mat Staver, chief of Liberty Counsel, explained, “While the Pentagon’s unlawful COVID shot mandate is dead, it has inflicted disastrous consequences on our military. The mandate has unjustly purged many qualified people from the ranks at a time when America needs a strong military.
“There was no logical or scientific explanation to insist every service member get this experimental shot and force people to choose between their religious convictions and their careers. The Pentagon needs to take responsibility for its actions if it ever hopes to restore the trust of young Americans and inspire them to serve their country again.”
The Liberty Counsel report noted the Army forced out 1,903 active duty soldiers over the COVID injections, which now are documented to have produced a wide range of side effects in some, ranging up to and including heart failure.
“Now, as the Army faces a major recruitment crisis by missing its enlistment goals two years in a row, it has sent a brief letter to those soldiers offering them the opportunity to change the ‘characterization’ of their discharge and potentially rejoin the service if they desire,” the report said.
The letter, on social media, was from Brig. Gen. Hope C. Rampy, director of Military Personnel Management, and had instructions about starting processes.
But, Liberty Counsel noted, he “did not include any apologetic statements, promises, or any indications that that the Army was being proactive about amending punitive discharges.”
Instead, he’s suggesting a “correction” to their military discharge records that suggests “negative discharges for refusing the unlawful COVID shot could be upgraded.”
And they’re told to see their local recruiter should they want back in.
The letter states: “Dear Former Service Member, As a result of the rescission of all current COVID-19 vaccination requirements, former soldiers who were involuntarily separated for refusal to receive the COVID-19 vaccination may request a correction of their military records from either or both the Army Discharge Review Board (ADRB) or the Army Board for Correction of Military Records (ABCMR). Individuals may request a correction to military personnel records, including records regarding the characterization of discharge.”
And Rampy noted the option for soldiers to “apply” to return.
The Army, besides getting rid of the nearly 2,000 soldiers, rejected religious exemption requests from nearly another 9,000.
It’s all contributing to the Army’s failure to meet recruitment goals for two years straight.
It fell short by 10,000 troops in 2023, after missing the mark by 15,000 in 2022.
Even Army Secretary Christine Wormuth admitted young Americans have a “declining trust in institutions.”
So far, only 19 soldiers booted for refusing the COVID shot have returned.
Liberty Counsel litigated multiple cases over the COVID mandates.
- Medical freedom conference at local church draws large crowdA link to a video for a recent conference on medical freedom at Bethel Community Church in Washougal has been taken down by YouTube, but those who were at the event witnessed two doctors calling for individuals to take back their freedom.
- Report: COVID-vaccine maker monitored popular critics of the jabPharmaceutical giant Moderna tracked the content of popular media personalities who were critical of the COVID-19 vaccine seeking to censor what the company deemed as “misinformation.”
- WATCH: Tucker Carlson: When do the architects of the COVID catastrophe go on trial?In his latest episode of his Uncensored series on X, Tucker Carlson asked New York Times reporter Alex Berenson when will the architects of the COVID “catastrophe’’ go on trial?
- Doctors no longer forced to sing COVID narrative in one stateThere’s been a victory for free speech as a state law that limited what doctors could say about COVID-19 has hit the trash bin.
- CIA being sued for hiding COVID pandemic recordsThe Central Intelligence Agency is being sued for refusing to release records relating to an investigation of the origins of COVID.
- Shares of company making COVID shots plunge 44%Shares of company making COVID shots plunge 44%. During 2022, when the COVID-19 fears still raged across the nation, Pfizer reported a record $100 billion revenue stream.
- Rand Paul: Fauci claimed Wuhan research ‘worth the risk’ even if pandemic killsRand Paul: Fauci claimed Wuhan research ‘worth the risk’ even if pandemic kills. Senator charges COVID adviser ‘responsible for probably more deaths’ than anyone in the medical world.
- COVID’s mRNA shots now linked to VAIDSResearchers at Cambridge University have released a study showing that about one-fourth of those people who were given the mRNA shots during the COVID panic now have VAIDS, or Vaccine-Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.