Racial slur against the only black justice trending on social-media platform
WND News Center
Twitter’s values were on display this week with the social media giant’s censorship of a peer-reviewed study that conflicted with its COVID-19 narrative while allowing, at the same time, death threats against Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.
Just the News noted the threats reported by Center Square juxtaposed with the suspension of the account of Brown University epidemiologist Andrew Bostom for sharing the results of study published by the Andrology Society of America.
The study found a temporary sperm reduction from Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine. Twitter said Bostom’s post violated its rule against “spreading misleading or potentially harmful information related to COVID-19.”
Meanwhile, Center Square compiled several threats against Thomas by users along with calls to burn down the Supreme Court building in response to the ruling announced Friday that overturned Roe v. Wade.
A post from the anonymous account “Redfern” said, “i’m going to assassinate supreme court justice Clarence Thomas.” A user flagged it, but according to a screenshot of a purported Twitter response to the user, the tweet didn’t violate the company’s safety policies.
A user named Roberto replied to the Redfern tweet: “So the red flags will take care of this guy right? Or are they going to be used only against conservatives?”
Libs of TikTok said Redfern alluded to buying a gun days before the Thomas threat. Center Square reported that while the Redfern tweet is now labeled as violating Twitter’s rules, the user was not suspended. The account is labeled “doesn’t exist,” which means Redfern shut it down.
Breitbart News reported the racial slur “Uncle Clarence” was trending on Twitter after Thomas joined four other justices in a majority opinion announced Friday that argued the Constitution does not guarantee a right to abortion.
Bostom, who has designed clinical trials for drugs and testified on COVID-related legal matters, told Just the News that Twitter has also taken no action against White House COVID response coordinator Ashish Jha for claiming “there has not been any serious side effects” from COVID vaccines.
A new study in Nature Communications, among countless examples of adverse events, found a substantial increased risk of myocarditis and pericarditis from the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.
- WATCH: Pfizer exec on hidden camera: We’re exploring mutating COVID ourselvesTo ‘preemptively develop new vaccines’ will be ‘a cash cow for us,’ reveals latest Project Veritas undercover sting.
- Historic ruling: District Court judge blocks doctors’ censorship law in CaliforniaThe judge found that the ‘plaintiffs have established a likelihood of success on the grounds of their Fourteenth Amendment vagueness challenges.’
- Despite mountain of damning evidence, FDA pushes annual COVID boostersThe FDA is now recommending Americans take annual COVID booster vaccines much like the flu shots that are made available every year, but selling that plan to a skeptical public will be increasingly difficult as doubts about the booster shots grow.
- Top heart doc: COVID vaccines to blame for sudden deaths of young athletesPeter McCullough, M.D.: ‘The COVID-19 vaccines should have been pulled from the market … for excessive mortality.’
- CDC regularly called the shots on Facebook’s COVID censorship decisionsWND News Center, The Daily News Caller Foundation, Facebook, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine, social media, COVID censorship, Vancouver, Clark County
- Key scientist sounds alarm: Withdraw COVID shots ‘immediately’A key scientist in the United Kingdom, Dr. Richard Ennos, has written a column at Summit.News calling for the COVID-19 shots to be withdrawn “immediately.”
- Not just misinformation: In emails to White House, Facebook admits suppressing ‘often-true’ contentFacebook told an official at the Biden White House that the Big Tech company not only suppressed misinformation but took action against the “virality” of “often-true content” regarding the COVID-19 vaccines.
- Biden’s federal contractor vaccine mandate loses in court againThe 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals agreed with a lower court ruling that imposed a preliminary injunction on the proposed mandate that would have also required millions of Americans to wear face masks at work.