Klippert believes that every single citizen in Washington state deserves to have the right to know that when they cast their ballot it will not be manipulated in any way
Washington Governor Jay Inslee and Washington State Democrats Chair Tina Podlodowski issued a joint video statement Friday urging voters to “NOT write in Brad Klippert for Secretary of State this election.”
Brad Klippert, the Republican write-in candidate for the office of Washington’s Secretary of State, believes that every single citizen in Washington state deserves to have the right to know that when they cast their ballot it will not be manipulated in any way, shape, or form.
The state’s top democratic leaders are clearly panicking over the grassroots support the Brad Klippert write-in campaign is receiving from both Republicans and Independents. On the ballot for this special election for Secretary of State are Inslee-appointed Democrat Steve Hobbs and non-partisan “ranked-choice” Julie Anderson. Voters who prefer a Republican will have to write-in Brad Klippert.
Because of Klippert’s strong support for transparent and fair elections, Governor Inslee, Chair Podlodowski and The NW Progressive Institute have all labeled Brad Klippert “an ultra MAGA Republican.” In response, Klippert said, “If pledging to do everything I can to ensure Security, Integrity and Transparency in Washington State’s election process makes me ‘an ultra MAGA Republican’ I will proudly wear that title!”
Klippert continued, “It’s a shame that the state’s top two Democrats continue to promote disinformation by accusing Republicans who care about improving election integrity of trying to ‘suppress the vote’. As we’ve seen in Georgia, when voter identification is required, voter participation in elections increases!”
Rep. Brad Klippert is a seven-term Republican state representative who is well versed in Washington state election laws. Klippert vows to work with the legislature to end illegal ballot harvesting, vote by mail, motor-voter and many other “legal” ways to cheat that have been introduced into law over the many years of one-party Democratic control of the Washington state legislature.
Rep. Klippert has been endorsed by the Washington State Republican Party, and 31 out of 39 of the county GOP Committees. The campaign has captured the excitement and enthusiasm of grassroots Republicans from all across the state.
- POLL: Are you in favor of a proposal from Democratic lawmakers that would require Washington residents to vote in every major election?Are you in favor of a proposal from Democratic lawmakers that would require Washington residents to vote in every major election?
- Clark County Today Sports Podcast, Episode 2Reporter Paul Valencia, and local high school administrators Tony Liberatore and Cale Piland talk about sports
- Medical expert warns mutating COVID-19 virus would be criminalIt was only days ago that a Project Veritas undercover video revealed Pfizer executive Jordon Trishton Walker saying that his company was exploring intentionally creating mutations of the COVID virus to “preemptively develop new vaccines.”
- Opinion: Low-income tax credit now available in WashingtonJason Mercier of the Washington Policy Center believes lawmakers finally funding this low-income tax relief program is a cause for celebration.
- County seeks community needs survey responses from area residentsClark County Community Services is asking residents who are low-income to complete a survey to help determine what resources and services are needed in the community.
- Clark County Sheriff’s Office seeks public’s assistance in shooting incidentResident of apartment complex confronted two masked prowlers, who each produced a firearm and shot at the resident.
- Hands-on learning is a hoot for these Wisdom Ridge OwlsFor K-3 students at Wisdom Ridge, day-to-day classes are held online, so the onsite enrichment opportunities provide a welcome time to enjoy hands-on activities together.