‘You don’t have America, if you have a Justice Department that’s operating in a political fashion’
The FBI and Department of Justice easily qualified as political entities before Joe Biden took office, with their collusion with Democrats – and even Russian sources – on the now-debunked Russia collusion conspiracy theory created to use against Donald Trump.
They’ve added to the record since Biden took office, with the armed SWAT-like raid of Trump’s Florida home.
But that could make them one of the bigger targets for Republicans as they are expected at this point to obtain a majority of the seats in the U.S. House when all the votes are counted.
That majority would put a Republican in the speaker’s seat, replacing Nancy Pelosi, and at the head of each committee, with the power to run investigations and demand testimony.
U.S. Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, is ready to present a long list of witnesses with testimony about the federal agencies’ operations – and biases.
“The fundamental statement [from one] whistleblower said was that the hierarchy of the FBI is rotten to the core,” Jordan said. “Think about that language: It is rotten to the core. That’s not the rank-and-file agents. They’re really good. This is the people in the Washington Field Office.”
A report in Just the News, confirmed that if the incoming GOP chairmen are unilaterally empowered, then Rep. James Comer, of the House Oversight Committee, and Jordan will run investigations. Comer also is planning to take testimony about Hunter Biden and James Biden, Joe Biden’s son and brother, regarding family “corruption” – the apparent maneuvering by Hunter Biden to sell access to his father as vice president, then president.
And Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas will learn he will talk about the insecure southern border, the report said.
Jordan told Just the News only days ago that he has documents and testimony from FBI whistleblowers confirming – in detail – how the bureau has created a “two-tier justice system through politicization that prioritizes cases against conservatives while shunning those against Democrats.”
Jordan tried to emphasize how important it is that federal law enforcement be neutral.
“You don’t have America, if you have a Justice Department that’s operating in a political fashion,” he said, in the report.
Then there also is the collusion between federal agencies and Big Tech. What’s evident now is that there was a back-channel for federal agencies under Biden’s administration to tell foundations who to censor, and the foundations would contact Big Tech corporations to get the job done.
Further, there’s Pelosi’s partisan committee “investigating” the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at the Capitol.
“With the blessing of House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy, retiring Rep. Rodney Davis (R-Ill.) and his team on the House Administration Committee, along with Indiana Republican Rep. Jim Banks’ staff, have assembled emails, text communications and other evidence that was ignored by the Democrat-led special committee on the Jan. 6 tragedy.”
Sources told Just the News that evidence reveals what Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer were told in advance about the threat that day.
“Just the News has reported that Capitol Police began receiving detailed threat information in mid-December 2020 from the FBI, Homeland Security, U.S. Marshals Service and D.C. Metropolitan Police indicating that protesters — some associated with the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers — were discussing plans to: commit violent acts, carry weapons, target the Capitol tunnel system, attack the U.S. Supreme Court building and confront lawmakers. Despite those warnings, officials did not significantly upgrade security.”
They even refused President Trump’s offer ahead of time for National Guard troops to be on site that day.
COVID-19, and Anthony Fauci’s incomprehensible decision to suppress effective medications in favor of experimental drugs that since have proven to be fatal in many cases, also will be a subject of review.
- Opinion: Balloon over BillingsJoe Kent states ‘the American people cannot ignore the blatant corruption of Biden and his son Hunter with the Chinese Communist Party’
- Washington GOP: police pursuit reform bill going nowhereHouse Bill 1363 would restore the reasonable suspicion standard for allowing police to pursue drivers they believe committed crimes.
- Evergreen reflects on yet another state championship in bowlingEvergreen High School has the best girls bowling program in the state, thanks to talented athletes, solid coaching, and great support within the bowling community, including Big Al’s, the bowling center that hosts the Plainsmen.
- ‘Yes or no’: Watch congresswoman press ex-Twitter censor on collusion with governmentRepublican South Carolina Rep. Nancy Mace pressed former Twitter Chief Legal Officer Vijaya Gadde on the company’s censorship policies during the House Oversight Committee’s Wednesday hearing on Twitter’s role in suppressing the Hunter Biden laptop story.
- Opinion: Beware of property tax relief trojan horsesJason Mercier of the Washington Policy Center points out that Washington voters have rejected 10 straight income tax proposals, including six proposed constitutional amendments.
- Arts Commission presents Paul E. Christensen with Lifetime Achievement AwardThe Clark County Arts Commission recently awarded its 2022 Lifetime Achievement Award to Vancouver resident and philanthropist Paul E. Christensen.
- Dancing with the Local Stars tickets availableEvent tickets for Dancing with the Local Stars, presented by Parlour 73, are available for area residents who want to attend the popular annual event.