Veteran, Patriot and country music artist Ryan Weaver is the keynote speaker
Ryan Weaver will be the keynote speaker Fri. May 19 at an event hosted by Patriots United. The event – Overcoming Adversity: This country is worth it! – will be held at 6 p.m. at the Black Pearl on the Columbia, located at 56 S. 1st St. in Washougal.
Weaver is a veteran, Patriot, and country music artist. He served the United States for 21 years and is a retired Army Blackhawk pilot and double Gold Star family member.
Weaver has performed at the Grand Ole Opry, Ryman Auditorium, and CMA Music Festival.
Attendees will also hear local updates from the Patriots United leadership team, who will share “real solutions making a real difference!”
“Ryan has a POWERFUL MESSAGE and incredible music,’’ according to event organizers.
Tickets are available at the following link – Overcoming Adversity. General admission tickets are $25.
- Raptors Report: Ridgefield hits the road on winning streakThe Ridgefield Raptors completed an eight-game homestand, going 4-4, including 3-3 in West Coast League play, and will be on the road for the first time this baseball season, playing three games this weekend in Walla Walla.
- Free meals available this summer at four Battle Ground Public SchoolsFree breakfast and lunch will be provided to children and teens aged 1-18 at multiple Battle Ground Public Schools locations this summer, through the Summer Food Services Program sponsored by the district, helping ensure access to nutritious meals during the summer break.
- House Fire results in death investigationA house fire in Vancouver results in two serious injuries and one fatality, while the investigation is underway to determine the cause of the fire.
- Ridgefield School District to host annual surplus equipment saleThe Ridgefield School District is holding a sale of surplus equipment and supplies, including furniture, books, computers, and more, on June 30th, at the RACC gym, with all items sold as-is.
- POLL: Should Washington voters have the opportunity to Reject ESSB 5599?Should Washington voters have the opportunity to Reject ESSB 5599?
- IBR successes and challenges after three and a half yearsThe Interstate Bridge Replacement (IBR) project faces both successes, such as securing significant funding and approval for light rail as the transit component, and challenges, including the lack of funding from Oregon, legislative obstacles, tolling controversies, and the requirement for approval from the US Coast Guard and Army Corps of Engineers.
- Opinion: Voters deserve the opportunity to ‘Reject 5599’Clark County Today Editor Ken Vance believes Washington lawmakers need to get out of the parenting business.