The training will take place in the Public Service Center parking garage and some meeting rooms in the building located at 1300 Franklin St.
VANCOUVER – The Clark County Sheriff’s Office and other local law enforcement organizations will perform a training exercise this Friday, Dec. 1 through Sunday, Dec. 3. The training will take place in the Public Service Center parking garage and some meeting rooms in the building located at 1300 Franklin St.
Residents and visitors in the area can expect to see a larger presence of law enforcement vehicles and personnel than would normally be seen on the downtown county campus.
The Public Service Center will be open during normal business hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday, and county services will not be affected by the training. The office building is closed on the weekend.
Information provided by Clark Co. WA Communications.
- State basketball: Ridgefield celebrates its new culture, and will be going to YakimaRidgefield girls, Camas boys score big wins in elimination games, Columbia River girls are still alive, but seasons end for Skyview girls and Seton Catholic girls at state regional basketball games Friday night.
- WA Dems signal passage for three initiatives getting hearings next weekWashington state Democrats have signaled a willingness to pass three initiatives to the Legislature scheduled for public hearings next week.
- Opinion: House Bill 1893 – Getting unemployment benefits to striking workers is a top priority for WSLCElizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center asks if concerns from business and everyday Washingtonians will be enough to compete with labor-solicited communications and rallies?
- K-12 education, public safety lead list of changes made in supplemental budget adopted by SenateBy a strongly bipartisan 45-4 vote, the Senate today (Feb. 23) adopted a supplemental operating budget that would make important investments in K-12 education and public safety without requiring any tax increases.
- Person involved in officer-involved shooting identifiedThe Clark County Medical Examiner’s Office has identified 53-year-old Jonathan Gale as the person who died in the Feb. 20 shooting.
- Vancouver Fire extinguishes high-rise fire at Smith TowerAt 10:25 a.m. Friday, the Vancouver Fire Department was dispatched to the report of a high-rise fire in the Smith Tower apartments at 515 Washington St. in downtown Vancouver.
- Washougal church offers biblical worldview conference on March 2Bethel Community Church in Washougal is hosting a ‘Biblical Way Forward’ conference, featuring Dr. Del Tackett, on March 2.