Dr. Fauci meanwhile teaming with Stephen Colbert to promote booster shots
WND News Center
Last year, President Biden scolded the approximately 25% of Americans who decided not to get the experimental mRNA vaccine for a disease with a nearly 100% survivability rate for most people, charging they were responsible for a “pandemic of the unvaccinated.”
Government data from around the world has countered the president’s claim, and now the insurance giant Kaiser Permanente – which is also a health-care provider – has commissioned a study to evaluate the effectiveness of the mRNA vaccine against the dominant omicron subvariants.
Kaiser discovered that people who are triple-vaccinated not only are more likely to be infected with COVID-19, they are more likely to suffer severe illness and die from the disease, reported investigative journalist Daniel Horowitz.
A chart on page 30 of the preprint study shows vaccine efficacy against the omicron subvariants dropping significantly 14 to 30 days after a shot. The efficacy continues to fall in the following months then reaches negative territory after five months, meaning the recipient is more likely to get COVID than if he or she had not been vaccinated.
Further, the study indicates that those with three shots are at more at risk of COVID after five months than those who got two shots.
Chart from preprint study commissioned by Kaiser Permanente
Horowitz noted the American Association of Physicians and Surgeons posted a Twitter thread with numerous recent studies that also show negative efficacy resulting from the shots.
Horowitz, who has reported on the negative efficacy of the vaccine for the past year, said it appears that the shots “prime the body to respond to a version of the virus that has long since changed, thereby making the natural immune response misfire.”
Supporters of continued COVID-19 vaccination, he noted, argue that this is the reason for the new bivalent shot for the BA.5 omicron variant that was approved after it was studied on eight mice and no humans.
But, already, a new variant is surging, making the new shot as irrelevant as the previous ones and likely counterproductive, Horowitz argues.
The CDC reports the new BA.4.6 variant now represents 13% of all COVID-19 cases and is rising sharply. Other variants are breaking out as well.
Dr. Meryl Nass, an epidemiologist and internal physician, spotlighted Horowitz’ article on her Substack page.
She wondered if the study came about because Kaiser was beginning to worry about the excess illness it was seeing.
“Kaiser might be willing to do a little truth-telling,” she wrote, “as it tries to calculate who is going to pay for this unexpected hit, which presumably did not stop in 2021 but continues apace.”
In Australia’s state of Victoria – where about 95% of the state’s adults have received COVID vaccines and most are boosted with mRNA shots – official government data shows deaths in August soared to the highest level in at least 13 years.
British government data indicates adults aged 40-74 who have received mRNA booster shots are twice as likely to be hospitalized as those who haven’t recently been boosted.
In June, an analysis of Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccine trials by British Medical Journal Editor Dr. Peter Doshi and other medical scientists found the mRNA shots are more likely to land a recipient in the hospital than to provide protection from a severe adverse event.
‘Don’t forget to get your booster’
Meanwhile, Biden’s top health adviser, Dr. Anthony Fauci, was on CBS’ “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” last week promoting the new bivalent booster with the host.
The two taped a sketch airing Wednesday in which they left the studio and walked down the street to a pharmacy after Fauci said during an interview that he was eligible for another booster.
Fauci, after receiving four doses of the Pfizer vaccine, meaning he was “double boosted,” tested positive for COVID-19 in June.
At a Walgreens store, Colbert joked with Fauci about various products on the shelves as they made their way to the pharmacy to get the shot.
“OK, now I know you want to convince people to go get this shot, right? It’s the cool thing to do. OK, what could be more compelling than getting the shot with a pair of sexy kitten ears on?” Colbert said as he pulled the item off the shelf in the Halloween section.
After Colbert’s cajoling, Fauci, wearing the kitten ears, joined the comedian in looking into the camera and saying, “Don’t forget to get your booster.”
Late last month, a top London cardiologist who was one of the first to take the COVID-19 vaccine and promote it on British television called for a suspension of the shots, arguing in a scientific paper that there is evidence the risk of harm is greater than any benefit.
- Judges told Twitter was enforcing ‘Biden administration policy’ in censoring COVID dataJudges on the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals are being told that Twitter – back in the day before it was turned over to new owner Elon Musk – actually was “enforcing the Biden administration’s policy” when it censored information about COVID-19.
- U.S. doctors group: Withdraw COVID shots from market now!‘Regulatory agencies are corrupted by conflicts of interest, lack of transparency, lack of accountability’
- Fauci, others suppressed Brit recommendation to use ivermectin against COVIDConclusion called for ‘immediate’ approval for use.
- RFK Jr.: Fauci developed ‘bioweapons’ for Pentagon for years!RFK Jr.: Fauci developed ‘bioweapons’ for Pentagon for years! Moved projects to Wuhan when Obama called moratorium based on threats.
- Opinion: Funding intensive tutoring is the best way to help students recover from COVID lockdown learning lossLiv Finne of the Washington Policy Center believes students should not have to suffer long-term learning loss because of Governor Inslee’s ‘insensitive’ decision to close schools for so long.
- Opinion: Coming to a hospital near you? A solution for patient access, caregiversElizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center believes being able to hire qualified nurses licensed in other states to get to work immediately should be a welcome allowance.
- Congressman accuses Biden of purging conservatives from militaryA member of Congress has accused Joe Biden of having an ulterior motive for his Department of Defense agenda to continue attacking those military members who declined to take the COVID-19 shots.
- ‘Scared for my life’: O’Keefe reveals courageous Pfizer whistleblowerThe industry insider who was key to undercover videos by James O’Keefe that exposed a Pfizer company executive claiming his organization was mutating COVID-19 in order to sell more shots says that “fear” is what is being used to control people.
Evidence , scientific and anecdotal, of the risks associated with Covid mRNA gene vaccines is growing globally and across diverse organizations.
Below is a tragic case of a man who had worked in the defense and police forces for many years. He enjoyed great health, until he was injected with the Pfizer booster. He shares the agony he has suffered, and still suffers, in clear descriptive detail.
Let this be yet another wake-up call for all of us.
I sincerely hope that his innate strength and admirable resilience will continue to help him along the road ahead.