“The Clark County Today family wishes you— Ken, Heidi, Paul & Andi
and yours a blessed Thanksgiving!”
- IBR team adds movable span to its study of design optionsThe Interstate Bridge Replacement (IBR) program team recently added a movable span to its study of design options for an Interstate 5 Bridge replacement. However, IBR Administrator Greg Johnson believes external stakeholders want the project to move forward with a fixed span design.
- Community voices concerns on proposed budget cuts for Evergreen Public SchoolsMore than 50 people signed up to talk at this week’s school board meeting as Evergreen Public Schools propose $19 million in budget cuts.
- Bill would ban sale of 90 percent of firearms in Washington, gun group warnsThe Washington Senate Law & Justice Committee is scheduled to vote next week on House Bill 1240 creating a state definition of “assault weapon,” which the Gun Owners of America, or GOA, says would apply to most firearms.
- Opinion: Workers’ paychecks will decrease in July, as Hail Mary passes fail to stop state programElizabeth Hovde also shares that the marketing also doesn’t tell you that the inadequate benefit doesn’t cover most people’s long-term-care needs, even if you do qualify.
- Fauci, others suppressed Brit recommendation to use ivermectin against COVIDConclusion called for ‘immediate’ approval for use.
- Application period open for the 2023 Natural Garden TourClark County Green Neighbors is accepting applications for host gardens in the 2023 Natural Garden Tour.
- RHS Knowledge Bowl team wins second consecutive state championshipThe Ridgefield High School Knowledge Bowl team placed first at the state competition in Wenatchee last week.