Researchers base finding on agency’s data
WND News Center
Researchers with the Food and Drug Administration concluded after an analysis of the agency’s data that there is an elevated risk of myocarditis in children as young as 12 after taking the Pfizer COVID-19 shot.
The researchers looked for safety signals requiring further investigation in their examination of the data from the FDA’s Biologics Effectiveness and Safety Initiative, the Epoch Times reported.
Targeting data for children aged 5 to 17 between 2021 and mid-2022, the preprint study found that myocarditis, a form of heart inflammation, and the related condition pericarditis met the threshold for a safety signal for children aged 12 to 17 after the second and third doses of the mRNA vaccine.
A safety signal isn’t proof that a vaccine caused an adverse event. The purpose is to prompt investigation of the cause and determine whether or not the risks of a vaccine outweigh the benefits.
Safety signals are the reason the FDA and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention launched the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System. But CDC Director Rochelle Walensky and White House health adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci have dismissed the VAERS safety signals, which include 31,696 reports of deaths related to the COVID-19 vaccines among 1.4 million total adverse events as of Oct. 21.
The CDC has acknowledged myocarditis as a vaccine side effect but insists it’s rare. In August 2021, the CDC reported 42.6 cases of myocarditis or pericarditis per million males ages 12-15 after vaccination. However, in September, the CDC’s analysis of its own Vaccine Safety Datalink surveillance data showed the incidence of myocarditis after vaccination was three to five times higher for young men than what the agency was reporting in 2021.
The first prospective cohort study on the subject – by researchers in Thailand looking at 301 teens 13-18 – estimated an astonishing 23,000 cases per million.
Last month, a Swiss study found elevated levels of the protein troponin in all of the mRNA COVID-19 vaccine recipients it analyzed, indicating the shots are routinely causing heart injury. Further, up to 1 in 27 of the vaccinated people in the study showed levels associated with subclinical myocarditis.
Denmark and Norway have recommended that people under 50 and under 65, respectively, not get a booster shot. And Sweden is no longer recommending them for ages 12 to 17.
Members of the FDA’s vaccine advisory panel last fall reluctantly recommended approval of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for children ages 5-11 despite concerns about myocarditis.
A panel member, Dr. Eric Rubin, editor of the New England Journal of Medicine, famously said during the hearing, “We’re never going to learn about how safe the vaccine is unless we start giving it – that’s just the way it goes.”
In May, despite Pfizer trial data showing the chance of death in children from the shot is 107 times higher than death from COVID-19, the FDA approved Pfizer booster shots for children 5-11.
In the new study, researchers analyzing the FDA data said they didn’t detect a signal for myocarditis or pericarditis for children aged 5 to 11. However, they said “the signal detected for myocarditis/pericarditis is consistent with published peer-reviewed publications demonstrating an elevated risk of myocarditis/pericarditis following mRNA vaccines, especially among younger males aged 12-29 years.”
- Fauci, others suppressed Brit recommendation to use ivermectin against COVIDConclusion called for ‘immediate’ approval for use.
- RFK Jr.: Fauci developed ‘bioweapons’ for Pentagon for years!RFK Jr.: Fauci developed ‘bioweapons’ for Pentagon for years! Moved projects to Wuhan when Obama called moratorium based on threats.
- Opinion: Funding intensive tutoring is the best way to help students recover from COVID lockdown learning lossLiv Finne of the Washington Policy Center believes students should not have to suffer long-term learning loss because of Governor Inslee’s ‘insensitive’ decision to close schools for so long.
- Opinion: Coming to a hospital near you? A solution for patient access, caregiversElizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center believes being able to hire qualified nurses licensed in other states to get to work immediately should be a welcome allowance.
- Congressman accuses Biden of purging conservatives from militaryA member of Congress has accused Joe Biden of having an ulterior motive for his Department of Defense agenda to continue attacking those military members who declined to take the COVID-19 shots.
- ‘Scared for my life’: O’Keefe reveals courageous Pfizer whistleblowerThe industry insider who was key to undercover videos by James O’Keefe that exposed a Pfizer company executive claiming his organization was mutating COVID-19 in order to sell more shots says that “fear” is what is being used to control people.
- Fauci accused of pushing ‘paper’ to disprove Wuhan lab-leak COVID explanationFauci accused of pushing ‘paper’ to disprove Wuhan lab-leak COVID explanation. A lot of things about COVID-19 that the American public was told now are being shown to be questionable – at best.
- Masking requirements in healthcare, long-term care, and correctional facilities to end April 3Effective April 3, the Washington State Department of Health (DOH) will end the Secretary of Health Mask Order, which currently requires universal masking in healthcare, long-term care, and adult correctional facilities for people age 5 and older.
This article about rising deaths among children, teens and young adults, and weakening immune systems after vaccination is information everybody should consider.
“Excess deaths are also statistically higher in the U.S. than expected. For the age group of birth to 24, cumulative all-cause excess deaths were 16,747 as of week 35. The screenshot below, from USmortality.com, illustrates how the cumulative excess deaths among our children, teens and young adults have skyrocketed since June 2020.”
See: The Surge in Childhood Infections: Are mRNA Vaccines the Solution — or the Cause?
Thank you, Margaret, for sharing this article.
Dr McCullough, a highly respected cardiologist, has confirmed that youngsters do not need the gene vaccine.
“Dr. McCullough: COVID Vaccine for Kids ‘Not Medically Necessary’.”
I sincerely hope that parents will give serious consideration to all the scientific data before subjecting their offspring to these potentially high-risk treatments.
Ethical scientists and practitioners are increasingly coming forward to share research data from a different perspective,
“Interview with Dr. Russell Blaylock – Additional Must Share Truths About COVID for Your Legislators”https://live.childrenshealthdefense.org/shows/advocacy-lifeline-with-dawn-richardson/YD8EwUmfeR
These people have a great deal to lose by exposing the fallacies of the scam plandemic. They ste risking their jobs, licence to practice and so much more.
Assess these findings with an open mind.
Health and wellness affects every person and, as such, needs a 100% bipartisan process.
Let us all use the current elections to make our voices heard.
More relevant data on the subject of myo/peri-carditis and Covid-19 gene vaccines.