Doctor brought into headquarters ‘without a record of entry’
Daily Caller News Foundation
The CIA brought in Dr. Anthony Fauci to its headquarters “without a record of entry” to help “influence” the agency’s review of the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic, according to a letter sent Tuesday by the chairman of the Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic.
Fauci, who was then director of the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), was brought into CIA headquarters, but a record of his admittance and entry into the building during this time is not available, according to the letter sent to the inspector general of the Department of Human Health Services (HHS). Committee chair Republican Ohio Rep. Brad Wenstrup underscored concerns that the COVID-19 virus may have originated from a biolab in Wuhan and whether public health organizations – and Fauci himself – played a role in covering that up.
“The information provided suggests that Dr. Fauci was escorted into Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Headquarters — without a record of entry — and participated in the analysis to ‘influence’ the Agency’s review,” the letter reads, citing “information gathered” by the subcommittee. “The American people deserve the truth—to know the origins of the virus and whether there was a concerted effort by public health authorities to suppress the lab leak theory for political or national security purposes.”
The CIA’s official assessment of COVID-19 was that it was “plausible” the virus either started naturally through animal exposure or a lab-associated incident, according to unclassified documents. It also said the virus was not likely genetically engineered and that China had foreseeable knowledge about it beforehand.
The committee requested that HHS provide information as to Fauci’s admittance and movements throughout any CIA-occupied building during the pandemic, according to the letter. They also requested an interview with a CIA special agent for further information.
Fauci has been criticized for commissioning scientists to write a research study on the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic and prompting researchers to “disprove” the lab leak theory. Fauci previously acknowledged in internal government emails that he knew gain-of-function research was occurring in Wuhan, China, and also admitted in the emails that it was unlikely that the virus “evolved naturally” and it was possible that it was “intentionally inserted.”
While he was director of the NIAID, the institute funded gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology – the suspected location of “patient zero” – but Fauci later denied it in congressional testimony.
Fauci and the CIA did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
This story originally was published by the Daily Caller News Foundation.
- White House pressured YouTube to ‘crack down on vaccine misinformation’President Joe Biden’s administration exerted pressure on Google-owned YouTube to suppress COVID-19 vaccine information, documents obtained by the House Judiciary Committee show.
- Unapologetic U.S. military now reaching out to soldiers it bootedThe Pentagon now is reaching out to the hundreds and hundreds of soldiers it threw out of the ranks of the U.S. Army because they refused to accept the experimental, and now documented as dangerous, COVID shots.
- ‘Never seen this before’: Explosion of miscarriages after COVID shotsStudy alleges link between mRNA COVID-19 vaccines and 17 million sudden deaths, raising concerns about vaccine safety; testimonies at Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s hearing highlight increased miscarriage rates post-vaccination.
- Probe: Feds keep hidden records on vaccine injuries, barely follow upA report in Just the News explained the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System which is run by the Centers for Disease Control and the FDA, contains a “back end” to which only regulators have access.
- Mask mandates are making a return in blue stateFive counties in California implemented mask mandates for some areas on Wednesday as a precautionary measure ahead of flu season, ABC7 News reported.
- NCLA petitions Sixth Circuit to halt government-directed social media censorshipBiden Administration officials, including some within the Department of Health and Human Services, have violated the First Amendment by directing social media companies to censor viewpoints that conflict with the government’s COVID-19 messaging.
- Huge chunk of COVID-vax victims hit with ‘tremors, insomnia, muscle spasms’A new study confirms that almost one in three COVID-19 shot victims were hit, after taking the jab, with “tremors, insomnia, muscle spasms,” and more, revealing the shots’ huge toll in neurological complications.
- Vancouver resident James Clark provides a reminder of the ‘bad memories’ of the pandemic.Vancouver resident James Clark provides a reminder of the ‘bad memories’ of the pandemic.