Virus used to ‘subordinate the human population’
If the old saying that taking flak means you’re over the target, there must be something in what COVID-19 skeptic Dr. David Martin is explaining.
Multiple websites and commentators have been attacking his views that the pandemic wasn’t really a health emergency at all – it was a scheme to train people of the world to accept what the “experts” insisted they believe.
In a video posted by the Liberty Daily, Martin is blunt.
He charges that the World Health Organization, to him a “criminal cartel,” orchestrated COVID to “subordinate the human population for the purpose of their sinister plans to enrich themselves by impoverishing and killing the rest of humanity.”
His comments have drawn scorn from a number of fact “checking” sites and organizations, with some accusing him of misrepresenting the facts of the scourge that killed millions around the globe after apparently escaping from a Chinese lab.
Martin explained that a giveaway in the leftist ideology was the fact that those experts were discussing what would be an “acceptable death rate.”
He said he would not sugarcoat his conclusions.
“This is a criminal cartel. We are acting as though there is some sort of redeemable quality…” that the WHO has some benefit.
But he said since its formation, WHO is “nothing more than a criminal cartel that has a sole and singular intent …” of controlling people and the population.”
He said the organization plans its operations, funds them, creates the rationale that they are going to use, and then they profit from it.
He said the pandemic actually never was a “public health anything.” He described it as a racketeering scheme for the purpose of instilling the ability to control the behavior of the population.
In fact, governments around the globe, and especially in the United States, simply decided which people had what constitutional rights during the pandemic, depriving entire groups of people of their ability to run their own lives at times.
For example, governors widely banned church congregations from meeting, while the proof now shows that such social distancing probably had little, if any, impact.
He said the details about the pandemic also were misleading. For example, he asks why life insurance companies, during COVID-19, paid out $30 billion less in benefits that before.
And he cited the hundreds of billions of dollars that drug companies took in during that time period.
“We did not have a pandemic, we had genocide,” he said. “We need to call it what it is.”
- White House pressured YouTube to ‘crack down on vaccine misinformation’President Joe Biden’s administration exerted pressure on Google-owned YouTube to suppress COVID-19 vaccine information, documents obtained by the House Judiciary Committee show.
- Unapologetic U.S. military now reaching out to soldiers it bootedThe Pentagon now is reaching out to the hundreds and hundreds of soldiers it threw out of the ranks of the U.S. Army because they refused to accept the experimental, and now documented as dangerous, COVID shots.
- ‘Never seen this before’: Explosion of miscarriages after COVID shotsStudy alleges link between mRNA COVID-19 vaccines and 17 million sudden deaths, raising concerns about vaccine safety; testimonies at Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s hearing highlight increased miscarriage rates post-vaccination.
- Probe: Feds keep hidden records on vaccine injuries, barely follow upA report in Just the News explained the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System which is run by the Centers for Disease Control and the FDA, contains a “back end” to which only regulators have access.
- Mask mandates are making a return in blue stateFive counties in California implemented mask mandates for some areas on Wednesday as a precautionary measure ahead of flu season, ABC7 News reported.
- NCLA petitions Sixth Circuit to halt government-directed social media censorshipBiden Administration officials, including some within the Department of Health and Human Services, have violated the First Amendment by directing social media companies to censor viewpoints that conflict with the government’s COVID-19 messaging.
- Huge chunk of COVID-vax victims hit with ‘tremors, insomnia, muscle spasms’A new study confirms that almost one in three COVID-19 shot victims were hit, after taking the jab, with “tremors, insomnia, muscle spasms,” and more, revealing the shots’ huge toll in neurological complications.
- Vancouver resident James Clark provides a reminder of the ‘bad memories’ of the pandemic.Vancouver resident James Clark provides a reminder of the ‘bad memories’ of the pandemic.