The Elections Office is located at 1408 Franklin St. in downtown Vancouver
VANCOUVER – The Clark County Elections Office will be open 8 am to 2 pm Saturday, Nov. 5 to assist voters with the Nov. 8 General and Special Election.
The Elections Office is located at 1408 Franklin St. in downtown Vancouver. Parking is available in the adjacent parking garage at 1300 Franklin St. On-street parking also is available nearby. Metered parking is free on the weekends.
“Staff will be available to update voter addresses, register voters, offer replacement ballots and other last minute assistance voters may need,” said County Elections Director Cathie Garber.
The process of preparing the ballot tabulation system which produces election results will begin at 7:15 pm on Election Day, Tuesday, Nov. 8. Results will be posted on clarkvotes.org around 8:15 pm.
An online voters’ guide and a sample ballot listing the candidates and ballot measures appearing on the Nov. 8, 2022, General and Special Election is available at the Elections Office website at clarkvotes.org.
Information provided by Clark Co. WA Communications.
- Sen. Lynda Wilson reacts to deaths of Vancouver mother and daughterSen. Lynda Wilson said she is heartbroken at the news of the deaths of Clark County residents Meshay Melendez and daughter Layla Stewart.
- Washington lawmaker shocks many with comment that police pursuit reform legislation is based on ‘massive misinformation campaign’Seattle legislator’s comments sharply contradict evidence that fatalities related to police pursuits are a statistically insignificant percentage of total traffic deaths in Washington.
- Opinion: SB 5582 would widen the nurse pipeline in Washington stateElizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center believes ‘we need to grow more nurses in Washington state.’
- Republican budget leaders encouraged by ‘inclusive’ Senate operating-budget proposalSen. Lynda Wilson states: this is clearly the most inclusive budget proposal we’ve seen in many years
- BIA preparing for 2023 GRO Parade of HomesBart Hansen took over as executive director of the Building Industry Association of Clark County in September, and he is looking forward to the next Parade of Homes, which features high-end properties while working toward solutions for affordable housing.
- Cristi Dahlstrom promoted to president and CEO of People’s Community Federal Credit UnionCristi Dahlstrom has been promoted to president and CEO of People’s Community Federal Credit Union in Vancouver.
- A legacy for uplifting HockinsonAfter 10 years serving on the board for the Hockinson Public Schools Foundation, Board President Chris Turner steps down from the role this year.