Clark County Today joins the community in honoring our fallen, but not forgotten, heroes.
“It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God such men lived.”–George S. Patton
- Opinion: Seven years of blessingsEditor Ken Vance reflects on the seven years since Clark County Today was launched as a community news website.
- Vancouver is expanding its ‘Safe Stay’ homeless housing programThe city of Vancouver is planning to open five “Safe Stay” shelters for homeless people, with each site providing up to 40 homeless people with their own private units.
- Opinion: Washington State Supreme Court narrowly upholds Inslee’s eviction moratoriumIn a 5-4 decision, the Washington State Supreme Court upheld Governor Inslee’s eviction moratorium during the pandemic.
- Legal expert tells Biden impeachment hearing: President ‘has lied’In his presentation, Jonathan Turley went into detail about the history of impeachment, what has been used as a standard in the past, and pointed out that investigations by Congress have proven the need for such hearings.
- Washington Gov. Jay Inslee tests positive for COVID-19 for the third timeWashington Governor Jay Inslee tests positive for COVID-19 for the third time, the first in May 2022 and again this February.
- Ridgefield Police Department recognizes Breast Cancer Awareness Month with vibrant pink patchesRidgefield is joining public safety agencies in Clark County and across the nation by participating in the “Pink Patch Project” for the sixth consecutive year this October.
- Public Health encourages residents to dispose of fallen leaves properlyAs colorful leaves begin to fall from trees, Clark County Public Health is encouraging residents to properly dispose of leaves to keep them out of streets and the landfill.