An unresponsive male was dropped off at the Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital Emergency Room entrance
On Friday (March 10) at around 4:57 a.m., personnel from the Clark County Sheriff’s Office were dispatched to Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital for a suspicious circumstances call. Sheriff deputies arrived and found that an unresponsive male had been dropped off at the Emergency Room (ER) entrance to the hospital.
A pick-up truck arrived at the ER and summoned several medical personnel to assist. Hospital staff reported that there was an unresponsive male in the driver seat and there was another male who appeared to be driving the vehicle from the passenger seat of the truck. As soon as the hospital staff had gotten the unresponsive male out of the driver’s seat and into the hospital, the other male got in the truck and drove away.
The unresponsive male was declared deceased at the hospital. The identity is not being released pending notification to family members.
Due to the suspicious nature of the call, the Clark County Major Crimes Unit (MCU) was called to the scene to investigate. They are continuing the investigation.
Further updates will be made as more information becomes available.
Information provided by Clark County Sheriff’s Office.
- Washington public pension system expected to be fully funded by 2027Washington state’s public pension system is expected to be fully funded by 2027, according to the Office of the State Actuary. However, ongoing contributions will still be required for most of the 11 pension plans.
- Opinion: Commission recommends increasing hours-worked requirement for WA Cares, among other proposalsElizabeth Hovde writes about how Washington workers can look at their paycheck to see how much their pay is being decreased for a program they’re told gives ‘peace of mind,’ even though it doesn’t.
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony to celebrate completion of inclusive play area at Felida Community Park set for Sept. 28The Parks and Lands division of Clark County Public Works invites the community to celebrate the completion of an inclusive playground at Felida Community Park.
- Federal official confirms: Agency ‘weaponized’ against RepublicansThere’s a lot of evidence these days that shows that the federal government is being weaponized against Republicans.
- Camas City Councilor Leslie Lewallen issues statement on Portland Nike store closingCamas City Councilor Leslie Lewallen weighed in on the recent news that the Portland Nike store would be permanently closing after it’s been temporarily closed for months due to increased theft.
- Law enforcement warn of increased Kia and Hyundai theftsThe Vancouver Police Department and the Clark County Sheriff’s Office have seen recent spikes in thefts of Kia’s and Hyundai’s over the past several weeks.
- Kickoff event held for Firmly Planted Action organizationFirmly Planted Action – with the slogan of Action with Integrity – will focus on explaining proposed legislation, initiatives, and referendums, as well as examining political candidates.